Secret Admirer

Lucy walked into the guild. It was the usual atmosphere, Cana drinking, Natsu and Gray fighting, Levy reading, and Erza eating cake.

        "Good morning!" Lucy cheered.

        "Hi, Lucy!" Mira greeted "Oh! We got a letter that's addressed to you!" 

        "You did?" Lucy walked over to the bar. Mira handed her the letter.

        "What is it?" Gray asked as he and Natsu walked over.

        "Is it food?" Natsu said.

        "No, you idiot, it's a letter." Gray sighed.

        "Oh." Natsu said and they both looked over Lucy's shoulder as she opened that seal. She read quickly and a horrified expresion came over her face. she gasped and dropped it on the bar.

        "What's wrong?" Mira asked. Lucy just made odd noises and pointed to the letter. Gray picked it up. A few guild members had formed around them now. He began to read the letter.

        "My Dearest Lucy,

        I have known ever since I first laid eyes on you at the Grand Magic Games that you were the most beautiful woman on this planet. The last time I saw you, I never wanted to leave your side. I'm deeply sorry about bad-mouthing your guild and calling you weak. I have really changed since then. I really wish I could go on jobs with you and your team, but I'm not too sure about that Grey guy always taking his clothes off... I think he's trying to impress all the girls by doing that. I just wanted you to know... I love you. Forever.

                                                                                                                -Your secret admirer"

As Gray read, his voice became more and more confused.

        "Who is this guy? He spelled my name wrong! And why does he think I'm taking my clothes off to impress girls!?" Gray folded the paper violently and put it on the bar. 

        "Oh, my! Who is it?" Mira asked.

        "I have no clue." Lucy said.

        "Well, he had to have been at the Grand Magic Games, and since that's the first time this guy saw you, he can't be in the guild." Gray reasoned.

        "Yeah. That makes sense." Natsu said.

        "So... That means they could be from Lamia scale, Sabertooth, Quatro Cerberus, or Blue pegasus." Elfman said from the crowd.

        "If it's Lyon... I'm gonna kill him." Gray clenched his fist.

        "It couldn't be him or anyone from Lamia scale or Blue Pegasus because they met Lucy before the Grand Magic Games" Levy said.

        "So that leaves Sabertooth and Quatro Cerberus... And probably not Quatro Cerberus because they are all relatively older." Erza said.

        "So that leaves..." Lucy said.

        "Sabertooth." Gray and Natsu said in unison. Natsu grabbed the letter and Gray took Lucy's arm.

        "Wha! What are you doing?" Lucy tried to break free from Gray's grip.

        "We're going to go find your 'secret admirer' guy... And beat the crap outta him." He said. They swiftly walked out the door and to the train station.

        When they arrived at the Sabertooth guild, Gray and Natsu burst through the doors together. All eyes turned to them.

        "Who sent this letter?!" Gray yelled. They all looked around and shrugged."You'd better tell us soon, or someone's going to get hurt!"