? | the bottle chooses favorites

Start from the beginning

Not long after, there was a soft thump on the door. Well they're quite lively.

"I'm pretty sure everyone in this room has seen them kiss before," Tsukishima said in a monotone voice.

The team nodded their heads in unison. "Huh?!" Yachi gasped. Oh right, I guess she hasn't seen everything yet.

"Are they dating?" the younger manager asked with innocent curiosity. "Yeah, but it's a secret!" Hinata held a finger to his lips.

"They're not very good at keeping it one though," Kageyama added.

"It's only five minutes, right?" Yamaguchi squeaked, the tips of his ears stained pink.

Poor Tadashi, simply make a fake kissing sound and he'll flush red.

"Mhm, we figured seven is too long," Nishinoya said before clicking a stopwatch that hung from his neck.

"Times up!" he abruptly swung the door open, watching as the two third years tumbled out in a hot sweat.

"Uhhhhh..." you were at a loss for words. Yes, this is what you were expecting, but man was the second hand embarrassment overwhelming.

Daichi and Suga awkwardly stood up and fixed their tousled clothing. The blindfold loosely hung off the captain's neck as he pulled it off. Both of their faces were still bright red.

"Asahi-san's turn!" Nishinoya tossed the bottle to the victim who fumbled to catch it. "Here." Daichi passed the cloth to him as well.

Asahi gulped, knowing it was damn too late to bail now. It took a good minute for the third year to tie his blindfold since his hands were literally shaking.

His arm trembled as he weakly spun the glass bottle. It only took a couple of seconds for it to come to a stop.

Well this is unexpected.

Tsukishima's expression stayed blander than ever as he head towards the closet. You noticed Nishinoya's face lower with disappointment, but he lead the third year to the room nevertheless.

"Ya think they're even doing anything?" Tanaka stared at the door.

"Nope."

"Poor Tsukki..." Yamagauchi mumbled to himself.

"Poor Asahi-san, if I were stuck in a room with that guy, I'd lose it!" Hinata glared lasers into the closet door where Nishinoya stood.

"I have a feeling that they haven't made any physical contact this entire time," Yachi said, and Kiyoko nodded in agreement.

"—And they're probably not planning to." you laughed.

"Times up," Nishinoya blandly announced as he swung the door open aggressively.

Asahi was the first to walk out, his blindfold still in place.

"What'd you guys even do?" Sugawara chuckled at the odd combination.

"We talked," Tsukishima answered. "Asahi-san said it was more comfortable if he stayed blindfolded."

"With you being in the room, I don't blame him," Kageyama grumbled.

The next two rounds passed like a breeze. First was Tanaka and Nishinoya who ended up banging on the door and making moaning sounds so loud, they were audible through the soundproof room.

Then, Kageyama and Hinata who came tumbling out in a wrestling match. Both rounds were quite amusing to be fair.

But it was finally your turn.