Chapter 1

Once there was a faraway, dark, chilly kingdom. A powerful, dark fairy soaring through the mist but she wasn't alone. A black crow was flying beside with her because the crow was her pet. Soaring toward to their destination, they landed on a hard grey stone. They landed on top of the tallest tower in Maleficent Castle.

Walking around, she held her hand up and within in one second a green sparking magic mist appeared. Flicking her wrist, she whispered, " Turn into a human."

The green magic slowly started fading away. Suddenly, the black crow slowly started transformed into a human. Standing on his feet, he had black hair, sharp blue eyes, and was wearing black clothes. He vocalized, "Maleficent?"

Maleficent was still facing away from him when she finally responded back, "Diaval, I'm going to the Moors now." Maleficent spread her mighty black wings back and forth.

Every day on the tower she flew to the Moors because she used to be the Queen of the Moors until she stepped down from her crown and passed it onto someone. Diaval always wondered if she would ever find love one day after everything that has happened to her in the past.

———————————————————————————
Hey y'all my name is Katy and this's my first official story!! I write short stories but if y'all really like the stories that I'm writing let me know and I will make it happen to write longer stories instead of short !!

Well what do y'all think? First chapter down !! Let me know if y'all like it or not!

I will be posting a new chapter every day around 3pm !!
Be sure to follow me so that you will be able to read a chapter every day!! - Katy Cooper