I reached down and caressed his head, assuring him that he was doing a good job. He looked up at me with a sad smile, and then leaned back down to continue cleaning up my arms. He finished cleaning up the blood and threw the blood soaked towel in the hamper.

He grabbed another towel and dried my arms, being extremely gentle. I smiled down at him, in that moment I think I loved him more than ever before. He finished drying them off and grabbed some gauze and placed it over my cuts. He reached back into the kit and grabbed some medical wrap.

He grabbed my elbow, holding it with so much care that I shivered. He wrapped both of my arms carefully, and then cleaned up all the medical supplies. He turned on the water to rinse all the blood down the sink.

He grabbed my waist and lifted me off the counter. He set me on the ground and wrapped his arms around me once again. I sighed and he nuzzled his face into my neck. Our bare torsos were pressed against eachother and it was pretty warm. "Thank you, Binnie." I whispered in his ear.

"Of course, Lixeu. I'll always be there, no matter what." He whispered moving his hands up and into my hair. He gently caressed my hair, making me sigh again.

He released me and then looked down at our half naked bodies. "I'll go grab us some clothes." He said, and then walked out of the bathroom. I waited for him to come back. He came in wearing an unbuttoned button up shirt and holding a cream colored sweater in his hand.

He handed me the sweater and began to button his shirt. I slid the sweater over my head and then turned to the mirror to see my reflection, thanking the lord that we had stylists to fix my face before we had our radio show appearance. I turned back and Bin was studying me. I gave him a weak smile and he sent me one back.

He walked out of the room and then so did I, walking into my shared room. Jeongin was still asleep and Chan was gone, probably up and getting ready. I walked over to my dresser and pulled out a pair of white skinny jeans, slipping them on. The jeans were followed by some cream colored Converse to match Binnie's slightly too big sweater.

---

After everyone was ready we all climbed onto our bus, Chan pulling me to sit next to him, making Binnie's mood darken a little. He had thrown on a peach colored sweater vest after he left the bathroom and he looked adorable. The other boys were wearing light colored clothes to go with us, just like our manager had told us.

We had stopped to get our hair and makeup done, so we all looked presentable. Our bus pulled in front of the building that we had been to a couple times before. We all filed out and into the building.

We got onto the set and entered with the routine that everyone did when they came onto Idol Radio. I was grouped with Jeongin and Seungmin, aka The Maknae Line. Hyunjin, Jisung and Binnie were together and so were Minho and Chan. We did the little routine and then made our ways to sit down around the table, each of us having a mic in front of us.

I was seated across from Changbin, and I had Seungmin on one side of me and the MC on the other. The show continued as it usually did, but I made sure to flirt with Chan every time I got the opportunity. Hyunjin and Seungmin were next to each other and were sitting noticably closer than the rest of us.

We had a fun time and I ended up having to do a sexy dance punishment at one point, so I picked Chan as my partner. The others laughed along, except for Jeongin and Bin, who averted their eyes. Chan and I finished our dance and returned to our seats and Binnie wouldn't even look at me.

The radio show appearance finished and we climbed back onto the bus, everyone pretty much in the same spots. After a short trip we ended back at the dorm. As we were climbing off, Binnie grabbed my hand and gently pulled me aside.

"When we get inside I will help you change your bandages, and then you need to continue to change them every 12 hours, okay?" He said and I nodded.

We then followed the others inside and onto the elevator, Bin staying close to me. I saw him send Chan a glare which made me smile to myself.

The elevator came to a stop and Binnie grabbed my hand and dragged me into the bathroom. He picked me up and set me on the counter, even though I could get up myself, and then he slowly pulled my sweater over my head. He reached under the sink and grabbed the first aid kit again. He pulled out a handful of things and then started to unwrap my arms slowly.

After my arms were all bare, he tore open a alchohol wipe and looked up at me. "This is gonna sting." And then he started to wipe, and it did sting, a lot. I bit my lip to keep from yelling, and inhaled sharply through my teeth. "I'm sorry Bokkie." He said, caressing my elbow.

He finished wiping that arm and then did the same to the other. He pulled out the supplies and set them on the counter. "Does it hurt?" Changbin asked me, and I nodded. "Want me to kiss it make it feel better?" Binnie asked in an aegyo voice.

I nodded and giggled at his cute behavior. He lifted my arm up and a whisper of a kiss on it, making me shudder. He did the same to my other arm and I just smiled down at him.

Then he quickly wrapped them both up after putting some Neosporin on them. He then lifted me off the counter, turned and placed me on the floor. He reached over and handed me the sweater. I put it on and then walked out the door.