xiii

1 down, 5 more to go

That was all Rogerina could think about. She only had 5 more people to get rid of. It was quite sad for her since she enjoyed the past days of getting rid of them, but at the same time, she was eager because they were all starting to get on her every nerve.

It was half past 12. Freddie was drinking his tea like always while talking to Brian. Everyone else was eating lunch. Rogerina decided to go out to the balcony for fresh air. Staying inside all day was pretty boring and giving her a headache, specially when she has 5 morons in her house. 

She went to the balcony only to see Slash standing there and looking at the outdoor surroundings. "Well this is just great," she muttered under her breath as she closed the door behind her. 

"What are you doing here?" she asked Slash
"Nothing, just looking at the surroundings," he said quietly.
"Hmmm ok," she said and took out a cigarette and smoked it. 

She looked down from the balcony and got another perfect idea. Afterall, this was the upstairs balcony and if a person fell off from there on accident, they were going to end up dying. She took a step back from the fence and poked Slash. He ignored her so she spoke up.

"Hey, you. Turn around. I have a gift for you."
"What is it?"
"You'll find out once your turn around. Come on now, dont be shy."

He turned around and saw her smiling mischeviously. Without any warning, she pulled him into a rough kiss and scratched his back. He was confused at first, but he began to kiss her back and fell into the kiss. Rogerina slowly pushed him toward the balcony fence and pulled away.

"Bye, bitch," she said as she pushed him off. He opened his eyes and noticed what she had done, but there wasn't anything he could do to stop it. He began to fall until he hit the ground and died. Rogerina looked over the balcony fense and laughed at the sight of his dead body on the ground. "2 down, 4 more to go," she said as she got back inside and closed the balcony door.

"Hello, love! Would you like some tea?" Freddie said raising his cup up and taking a sip out of it as she entered the room.
"Tea? Of course. Why wouldn't I want some tea?" she smiled and sat next to him.
"Here, have this cup," he pulled an empty cup out and poured the tea inside, giving it to her for her to drink.
"Thank you, Freddie. You are very kind."
"You're welcome."
"I can tell that you are addicted to tea. I think that maybe I should make you some tomorrow morning. You know, just to be nice."
"That sounds like a great idea. I'd love to see the tea that could you prepare for us!"
"Sounds like a plan. I'll make you your tea first thing tomorrow morning and give it to you. I know you'll love it! It will be the greatest thing you'll drink in your life."
"I bet it will. Thank you so much."
"You're welcome. Well, this chat was lovely. I have to go now and do something important. Bye," she said as she stood up and went to her bedroom.

She already had the perfect idea of Freddie's tea in her mind. It was surely going to be the greatest tea that he would ever have in his life.

But he didn't know that it was going to be the last.