iii

A/N: made a few minor changes in 2024 if anyone is still reading :)

Everyone was still eating, waiting for Roger to arrive with the drugs, but he was taking a long time.
"You know I'll go look for Roger, he's been taking a long time in there," Sebastian Bach said as he attempted to get out of his seat, but then sat back down when he saw a gorgeous woman with blonde hair and school girl clothes.

"Hello everyone! Thank you for coming!" She said in a sweet voice.
Brian studied her. She looked like Roger in drag but she had a really girly voice that roger would never speak in.

"So my name is Rogerina, Rogerina Taylor. I'm the owner of this house where you guys will be staying in. What about you guys?"

Everyone introduced themselves to Rogerina.
"Ok guys I am going to tell you all the rules.
1. Do not leave this house to go outside!"
Kurt interrupted, "What if we need to buy something or go out and do something?"
"Then you tell me what you need to buy and I'll buy it for you. Repeat it again. DO NOT LEAVE THIS HOUSE!"
Everyone was pretty terrified at the moment.
"The only time you can go outside is when I tell you to. That's all for now. If I come up with more rules I'll let you know! Now it's time for everyone to get their room mates!!"

Kurt looked at all the crazy people that were now going to live with him. Might as well choose the most decent out them all. He ended up choosing Jim Morrison.

George and Ringo paired up with each other since both are best friends, even lovers.

"Oh and you better chose your roommate wisely because this will be your room mate forever until you leave the house," Rogerina said.

✧✧✧

Partners
~~~~~~~~~
Freddie Mercury and John Deacon
John Lennon and Paul McCartney
Georgie Harrison and Ringo Starr
Robert Plant and Jimmy Page
Mick Jagger and David Bowie
John Paul Jones and Bon Scott
Stevie Nicks and Pat Benatar
Kurt Cobain and Jim Morrison
Axl Rose and Sebastian Bach
Charlie Watts and Bill Wyman
Brian Jones and Brian May
Keith Richards and Steven Tyler 

✧✧✧

Suddenly Eddie Van Halen and Jon Bon Jovi arrived.
"Sorry we're late. We got stuck in traffic," Jon said.
"Hurry up and choose your roommate!" Rogerina said.
"Okay then! Eddie let's be roommates," Jon said and they paired up. 
"Ummm Brian May, would you like to be my roommate?" Rogerina asked all of a sudden.
"Me why me?" 
"Because you seem nice and cute," she said sweetly. 
"Well sure!" Brian May said and left the other Brian. 
"Oh well Brian Jones, looks like your going to have a dorm by yourself. Oh and remember, you may not switch roommates," Rogerina said and took Brian May's hand.

Oh well more space for me, Brian Jones happily thought
Kurt looked at Jones with jealousy. He got to keep a dorm by himself while he had to share a dorm with Jim Morrison. He wasn't too bad but he would much rather be by himself.

✧✧✧

1 hour before Midnight

Ringo and George were already in their beds. George's bedsheets had drawings of sandwiches while Ringo's was just a plain black.
They were almost asleep until George spoke up.
"Ringo, I'm hungry," He said
"Go to sleep George," he groaned
"I will, but first I'll eat a sandwich. I'm going downstairs," he said and got out of bed.
"Okay but don't get into any trouble."
"I won't."

George went downstairs to the kitchen and made himself a sandwich. He took it to the dining room and sat down in the big table all by himself. He took a bite of the sandwich and started choking on the tomato slice.
He couldn't stop choking no matter what. A few seconds later, his heart stopped beating, he was no longer breathing either.

George was dead.