3

The whole time that we were in the gym, I would grit my teeth whenever I heard Dean laugh or chuckle with Styles. Yes, I am actually getting jealous because of this. All I wanted to do was hang out with Dean and Roman for the day. Roman did get the idea that I wanted it to be just the three of us, but now since AJ is involved, we really have no other choice but include him with the rest if this shit.

Like having the whole day with Dean would've been something to look forward to, right? Like seeing his seat body and his curls all messy and matted against his sweaty forehead. That would've been fucking nice to see. Then we have Roman and he is so much better (if not the same) as Dean. The two were going to make me enjoy my workout. Then there was the rest of the day that we wanted to spend together.

"Hey Rome?" I called for Roman and all he did was hum, looking at our friend and AJ having a nice time working out together. "If I super kick AJ right now, how mad will Ambrose be?" I asked and that gained Roman's attention. I didn't know if he wanted to scold me for thinking such things, but when I saw him smiling, I knew that I was in the clear and the two of us were thinking very similar. I finished up on my stretched right before he started to talk to me.

"I was actually about to ask if I speared AJ, how mad Amrose would be, but I guess that you read my mind," He said with a small chuckle and I laughed. Which gained Dean's attention from the other side of the gym. I saw him look at us, and I saw him tilt his head. Which would've made me melt if I wanted it to. He was so curious as to what was making us laugh, but I'm pretty sure that if we told him, then he would've gotten mad at us, and that would be when I get the scolding. AJ is one of Dean's fruends, so he wanted to have him around...which I can kind of understand.

"Want to work out together?" Roman then asked and I looked at him, slightly blushed, and nodded my head. "Alright, let's do some weights before we do some cardio," He told me as the two of us started to head to where the weights were. I watched him pick up 2 and I swear that I probably died. His fucking arms grew a bit more when he picked those heavy weights up and I knew that our fans would've screamed and fainted at the sight of him at this very moment. I know that because I was on the edge of doing just that.

Look, I know that he wasn't even trying to, but his arms are so god damn muscular. If those limbs don't make you warm and hot on the inside, then there is something wrong with you. "You can have these," He told me, handing me 2 50lb weights. I picked them up and knew that they were a bit easy on me, so then I decided to just wok on like 5 reps with these before I moved onto the more heavier and much more helpful weights. I looked at Roman and nearly dropped the current weights in my hands.

I started to lift them, but of course, I was having a bit of trouble when I was watching Roman lift some weights. I know that I shouldn't stare, so I shook my head and focused on what I was doing. I continued to lift the weights and I did so many reps. I was only stopping because Roman said that it was a good time for us to move onto something else.

Knowing that he mentioned cardio, I took some time out in order to prepare myself for a pretty long and fast run. I know that I'm pretty good when it comes to speed, but there's no problem on working on it a bit more. Never settle for average as Dean always says.

We walked to the treadmills and we ran for 30 minutes before we moved on to doing push ups and sit ups. You know, the normal types of exercise that we would do whenever we're bored. I helped Roman with the sit ups and when he did a good number of them, we switched and he helped me put in return. He got me ready before he told me to go and I started as he was helping me keep track as to how much I did. He went by 20, so my goal was to hit 100, and damn even though I knew that I was going to hit it at some point, I couldn't stop staring at the man hold I ng me in place.