one

You waited with anticipation as the adrenaline rushed through your entire body

You waited with anticipation as the adrenaline rushed through your entire body. You tapped your steering wheel as you waited for the man standing in front of you to drop his arms down, gesturing that you can go.

There were also two other cars at each side of you which were also waiting to go. You made a bet that whoever won would receive a high amount of money that rounded up to $/£9000, if the loser did not have this money they would either give up their car or have a week to pay up otherwise they would be snitched out.

Of course, the two other racers were both male and didn't believe that you would win so they made their side of deal higher where they would give you $/£10,500 instead whilst you would give $/£9000 if you lost yet you knew for a fact that you wouldn't lose.

What you did for a living was illegal but street racing had always been a passion for you ever since you were a little. You loved watching it on the tv whenever you had the chance but your mother would always turn it off or change the channel.

"Just give up and go on a date with me baby." The guy on your left shouted as he leaned against his window.

You scoffed in disgust as you tightened your grip. "Keep on dreaming sweetheart."

He rolled his eyes as he moved back into his position before.

It was normal that your components would flirt with you, it wasn't that common to have a street racer like you. You would always wear a mask to cover your mouth so nobody would recognise you until after the race because you knew they would never make such a high bet since you never lose your races.

You licked your lips in even more anticipation as you place your hand onto the gear, preparing yourself.

The streets ahead were empty though the sides were filled with people, they were all cheering. Mostly for the other two males but they'd be cheering once you finish off.

"Good luck, you're gonna need it." The guy on the left shouted again.

You ignored him as you all started your engine.

The guy on your right didn't talk as much but you knew he was just like the guy on your left. He might not be as bold but his intentions were the same as the other.

You leaned forward as you watched the man in front raise his hand.

Once he lowered it, you all began to zoom off. The man on your right being in the lead and the guy on your left being behind.

"Not bad." You chuckled as you kept your speed at an average for street racing, you always liked teasing your opponents and making them think they have a change because they'd always lower their guard.

Soon, you guys were reaching the finish line and that's when you decided to speed up even more, leaving the guy behind you in smoke as you zoom past the one in front.

Whilst passing by, you waved at him before putting both hands back onto the steering wheel and zooming off.

You finally passed the finish line and proceeded to wait for the others to finish the race before getting out the car and revealing your true identity.

"Ah, you win once again Y/n." You smile to yourself as you fix your hair in your rear mirror.

The others soon arrived and got out the car as they stood in front of your car, waiting for you to get out.

You chuckled at them once more before stepping out and letting your hair go loose as you pull of your mask and run your hand through your hair.

They both went silent as their jaws drop whilst their eyes scanned your whole body.

Just because you did street racing didn't mean you didn't like to take care of yourself, in fact you loved spoiling yourself and showing yourself off.

For most races, you'd always wear some black skinny jeans, a t-shirt tucked into the jeans and your iconic black leather jacket but today you left special so you went with something different.

Today you were wearing your black fishnets that went up to your stomach, a high waisted black pencil skirt and a off shoulder black crop top followed by knee high black boots and some chains with a VO chocker.

People on the street would definitely avoid you thinking you carried a knife or something but they weren't completely right instead you'd carry around a gun instead. Being pretty was a hard thing or so you thought whenever you felt pretty.

It was hard to like yourself sometimes, most of times you'd feel insecure and ugly but street racing would always boost your confidence. It was almost like you had two sides to you.

"Damn. I never expected you to be this fine." The guy on the right said.

You clenched your jaw as you smile looking away, you knew that he had the same intentions as the other.

"Wait... But you're 'X'!" The other guy stated.

Ah, you were finally noticed. You smile at them as you tilt your head towards the left as you observed them.

"You boys better owe up." You reached for behind your skirt waist line as you put a grip onto your gun. "Or things won't be as pretty." You winked, getting ready to pull the gun.

"A-ah Miss X! There's no need for that!" The guy on the right nervously laughed as he put his hands up in defence. You raised your eyebrows as you looked at the other who was shaking his roughly in fear.

"Nice I'm feeling good, you have two weeks to owe up." You glance at their cars. "Your cars won't do much use to me so..." You chuckle as you walk back to your car door. "I'll be waiting for my 10,500."

You watch them both nod their hands as sweat dripped down them, you tried hard not to laugh at their fear. Normally everyone were like them but for some reason they were the funniest out of all.

"See that guy over there." You pointed to your friend who was standing just by the side, slightly out of the crowd. He had waved over. "Go over to him and he'll talk to you about the details."

You run your hand through your hair once as you ran your tongue over your bottom lip before getting into your car. "Ugh, I can't wait to get into my goddamn bed." You tilted your head about as you cracked your neck before driving off towards your home.