჻she

჻ship:brigcy

჻genre:angst

჻word count:1303

჻trigger warnings:hanahaki

⊱ ──── 《∘◦☹◦∘》 ──── ⊰

Italics are the song

Normal is the story

Based off the song 'she' by Dodie

Bold are angela's thoughts

Bold italics are just me dramatacizing phrases or words.

⊱ ──── 《∘◦☹◦∘》 ──── ⊰

Am I allowed to look at her like that?
Could it be wrong when she's just so nice to look at?

Angela sat in the bathroom of her best friends house, head rested against her arm as she tried her best to stay silent as she stayed kneeled over the toilet, tears running down her cheeks as pain rushed through her body, making her tense up as she just wanted it to stop...

It hurt so bad.

Angela let out violent coughs as she felt the pain escalate up her throat, until what she expected to be vomit, fell from her lips. Only, it wasn't. Flowers and blood mixed in the water, alarming the poor woman as panic rushed through her.

What was this?

Thorns?

Roses...?

Blood...

Angela left the bedroom to be greeted by Brigitte, making her jump a bit as her friend greeted her with a smile, “Are you okay, Angie? I heard you coughing in there...”

No...

“I'm okay... It was just a cough, I'm sorry to worry you, Brigitte!” Angela's answer was quick, but sincere. She didn't want to concern her friend...

Friend... No more than that.

And she smells like lemongrass and sleep
She tastes like apple juice and peach

Angela spent the next few weeks within the same loop; flowers falling from her lips, followed by blood and sometimes even small thorns..
She had researched it, and found out what caused it..

And that scared her more than the actual disease itself...

One-Sided love...

Angela woke up that morning to another stabbing pain...

But not in her throat.

Angela held her wrist with a sharp inhale, letting out a pained sob, “Fuck..' She breathed, the pain hitting her like a truck.

Angela stood to her feet to quickly make her way to the bathroom, stabilizing herself once she got there to look down at her arms.