Ch7

Foxy was caught off guard as his eyes widen, I felt his hands pushing me as he protest. But soon I dominated his lips as I open his mouth as stick my tongue in. Foxy groan as his body slowly calmed down as his tongue began to wrestle with mine. Foxy body must of remember the way I was to him....maybe somewhere in a foxy he did like me just he didn't yet.....I felt Foxy wrapped his arm around my neck as we began to deepen the kiss, I felt Foxy hot breath in mine. I pull my lips apart from him, making him whimper which surprised him, his face got red in embarrassment. "...Foxy...see...maybe you do like me but ...you just don't know it..."

"....m-maybe..." He turn his head away from me as he bit his lower lip, I pushed him to the floor feeling myself not being able to control myself...I felt a glimmer hope that maybe I can get Foxy to fall in love with me. Foxy yelps as I was on top of him, he looked nervous as I slowly kissed him making him calm once again as he melt under me. I wanted him so badly but I didn't want to scare him.....I want to get comfortable, I lower my hands to his side and he groan in my mouth. I love Foxy to much.......just having this glimmer of hope was enough for me... "Bonnie....." Foxy said softy in between breath as we broke our lips apart, his soft yellow eyes looking up at me.

"Foxy...." I lay my head on his chest hearing his heart beat against his chest. "Foxy I always had loved you.......for a long time...." I closed my eyes and softly sigh." The day we got drunk was the best thing to ever happen....but I was taking advantage of you...that wasn't right I shouldn't be doing that to you.....but I couldn't help myself." I open my eyes and look up to see Foxy yellow eyes looking at him sadly. "I'm the worst for doing that... But I want----" foxy shut him up as he kissed him. Bonnie was surprised but soon his cheeks redden as Foxy smiles at him.

"Ay matey...me sorry if me cause trouble to ye when we be drunk but me want to try.....to try liking ye ye are me best friend." Foxy placed a hand on My cheek and softly stroke it with his thumb. "So don't be sad.....me willing to try liking ye."

I couldn't help but smile back at Foxy, he was a nice guy and wanted to give us a chance.

Foxy*

I didn't want to see Bonnie sad.....it hurts me when I see that sad expression. He was my best friend and well....I know Freddy won't ever like me more then anything and he was a jerk......but Bonnie....I am feeling something with him when I kiss him and it sparks something inside of me. My heart would beat up fast and I felt a warm tingling feeling coursing through my body when we kiss. Bonnie chuckles softly as he looks at me and gets off of me. He soon gets off the bed and I instantly stood up.

"Where ye going?" I asked him, tilting my head to the side. He smiled at me as he give me a quick kiss and look at me with loving eyes.

"I need to go Foxy, heh." Bonnie looks up at the clock and I look up too. It was about six and I sigh.

"Do ye have to go...." I said softly, he smiled at me and hugged me.

"I be back right after the show is over alright?" He lets go of me. "Love you Foxy....I be back I promise."

He walks out of the cove, my eyes never leaving his figure till it was gone. I felt myself smile and sigh. I'm lucky to have Bonnie.......I love the guy....but I wish Freddy was mine though but Bonnie is what I need to know that I fallen for him abit......the way he touches me and kiss me feel so familiar....maybe what he said about the drunk him and Bonnie did things.. He shivered as he felt his body warm up at the thought. He blushed as shakes his head. I'm tired.....I yawn as I get under the covers. I'm too tired I'm just going to sleep till he comes back.