T H I R T E E N ✅

"Ain't nothing cooler than being your dad I could be mad at the world, soon as I see you I'm glad. For you I go hard, cant tell me, Dave, you need to relax. Daddy chasin a bag. When I dont get to see you its wack. I see my eyes when I look at your eyes, I see my nose when I look at your nose. I can feel you in my soul, feel like I knew you forever you only four years old. Your father love you no matter the stories you get told."

"This song hitting hard." Jordan said passing me the blunt. "Hell yeah." I agreed inhaling. I'm in the studio with Jordan while we listening to my song, Daddy Knows.

"When you finna drop a song?" I passed him the blunt. "I gotta name for it just no words yet." He exhaled. "What's da name?"

"The Fake." I nodded. "The only thing a fake nigga gon do is be friendly in yo face and talk bad behind yo back. You can't trust none of these niggas, gon have you shot in front of your children." I started rapping. "Damn, D, that was good." He said as I inhaled and shrugged.

"Just came to me." He nodded. I started going through papers on the table when I stumbled across a folder and a piece of paper.

The paper said "Friend" and was nothing but lyrics. "What's this?" I asked holding the folder.

"Oh, Julissa dropped that off." He said scrolling on his phone.

I opened the folder and saw a paper that said she was pregnant. I rolled my eyes. That baby ain't mines, the fuck.

I started rapping the lyrics that was on the paper.

"I might just fuck your sister, I might just fuck on her friend. I shoot a few player my man. I popped a perc my hand. Pussy I shoot at your friend--"

"Damn that gon be yo next song?" Jordan laughed. "Nah saw it on a piece of paper." I said giving him the paper.

"Ohh I remember making these." I nodded. "That's gon be yo next song." I said and we got straight to work.

Karin

My hangover was finally gone and Paris and I was eating. I ordered Da Hawaiian Acai Bowl which consisted of granola, bananas, strawberries, blueberries and honey topped with paiai. It tasted good as hell.

Paris ordered, garlic shrimp. "So you ever talk to Dave yet?" She asked biting her shrimp. "Talked to him this morning but he had a attitude." I shrugged and ate two bananas. "What for?" She asked. "I dont know. He didnt even tell me he just hung up." I told her.

"Ima call him later tho." I said as an after thought. She nodded. After eating  we headed back to the hotel and I took a shower and then I got dressed.

Liked by daveeast and 122,063 otherskarinjinsui: ouu she classy ❤View all 1,317 comments Conceited_

karinjinsui: ouu she classy ❤
View all 1,317 comments
Conceited_.paris: look at ma bsf 😍
daveeast: stay lookin yo best ma
Saucy_.marcus: imu 😍

Liked by karinjinsui and 78,990 others conceited_

conceited_.paris: how yhu lookin yo best on yo worst days 🔥
View all 2,768 comments
karinjinsui: going casual I see 👀

After I finished and Paris jumped in I went to call Dave, but it went straight to voicemail. Rolling my eyes I called Jayden.

"Wassup sis." He greeted. "Hey Jay, you by any chance hear from Dave?" I asked him. "Yup I stopped by his crib n shit. He seemed pissed off." He said and I rolled my eyes. "Well he turned his phone off and i wanna talk to Cherish." I said.

"Wish I could help but I'm in the middle of some. See you later." I said bye then hung up.

Sighing I watched tv.

The Day Karin Comes Home.....

"Dave I'm back!" I yelled. Nobody answered. Frowning I went in Kairis room, she wasnt there. I went into Cherish's room. She wasnt there. And Dave wasnt here either.

I put my suitcase in the bedroom and tried once again to call his phone. Voicemail. Frustrated I sat on the couch. I still have no fucking idea why he was so angry with me.

I went on Instagram to see myself was tagged in alot but i never looked at them but i was so fucking annoyed I thought if I saw what I was tagged in then it could give me a clue about where everyone was.

Instead I found myself tagged in pictures with some nigga that I dont remember being with or know. I scrunched up my face trying to remember but I got nothing.

Then I saw another post with me kissing him and I felt my lungs give up. I couldn't breathe for a moment. As I looked at the caption I realized why he seemed so pissed.

TheShadeRoom: Looks like Karin and some dude from da club finna get freaky at his crib 🤔
Liked by 78,990 people
View all 5,788 comments
Hater: ain't she dating @daveeast?? Wat a hoe 🙄
Random: yall over here assumin shii
Hater: she gotta daughter n a man at home but would rather fuck another nigga. Shes a complete hoe

I've never been so emotional. I was angry, upset, frustrated, annoyed. I felt like I was going to lose Dave but then I was confused because we weren't even dating and I had every right to do what i wanted right?

But again i kinda like him. And if i wanted a relationship with him I probably messed up everything. But I dont think I want a relationship yet, I'm still getting over Marcus.

I put my head in between my legs and silently cried trying to figure out why I had sex with a complete stranger. Then I remembered something.

Nashawn kissed me but I pushed him and told him I had a boyfriend. He said it was cool and we talked, about what, I don't remember.
Then when I went to leave he walked with me since it was dark out.  I never had sex with him.

But would Dave let me explain myself?

Love And CherishOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara