T W E L V E ✅

Paris and I have been in Hawaii for three days and have a few days of the week left so for the rest of the week we're drinking. I facetimed Cherish a few times so see how she's been doing.

"Girl, you wouldn't believe how much shit they got to drink." Paris came to me slurring. Yup she was definitely drunk and that reminded me that I wasn't and needed to.

I went to the bartender. "Lemme get five shots." I said and he poured them for me. After I took all five shots, I drunk some more.

After having five drinks and two more shots I was pretty drunk. "Karin is that Dave?" I wobbled over towards the dude that resembled Dave.

"Heyyyy." I slurred. He licked his lips and looked me up and down. Honestly I looked pretty damn good, I even posted it on Instagram.

Karinjinsui: headin to da club Liked by daveeast and 7,894 others View 7,890 comments

Liked by daveeast and 7,894 others
View 7,890 comments

daveeast: yhu gon put on sum clothes before yhu leave rt ??🤦🏾‍♂️
Random: ur so pretty 😍
Hater: dis bitch lookin like a hoe 🤦🏾‍♀️ how she gon be an example fo ha daughter tf 🙄

daveeast: yhu gon put on sum clothes before yhu leave rt ??🤦🏾‍♂️ Random: ur so pretty 😍Hater: dis bitch lookin like a hoe 🤦🏾‍♀️ how she gon be an example fo ha daughter tf 🙄

Conceited_.paris: rey head out wit my bestie 😘
Liked by kiingshoota and 5,678 others
View 4,799 comments
Kiingshoota: damn ma lemme get yo number 🥵
KarinJinsui: 😍😍😍
Random: where yall at??

I took the gloves off before I left tho. "Sup ma, what's yo name?" I giggled. "Dave, it's me Karin!" I laughed. "My name ain't no Dave. Names Nashawn tho." I nodded.

"Let's dance." We danced to three songs. I was throwing it back on him like there was no tomorrow. After dancing we got more drinks. Then he kissed me and I kissed back.

His lips felt rough against mines and this wasnt Dave so I pulled away. "Uhm, I have a boyfriend." I lied. Even though Dave felt like he was boyfriend, he wasn't. But I knew that I was betraying him because of how I felt for him.

"Its cool." In my drunken state we talked and talked and I have no idea what we even talked about.

The Next Day....

"KAAARIIIINNNN WAKE THE FUCK UP!" I nearly jumped out of my fucking skin. "The fuck is you screaming for?" I yelled but immediately regretted that once my head started pounding.

I laid my head back on my pillow and squeezed my eyes shut. "Hangover?" Paris asked and I nodded. "Same. Ima go get some pain relievers. Till then sleep." She kissed my forehead and left the hotel.

I kept my eyes shut hoping I could fall back asleep but that was short lived when my phone started ringing.

I picked up my phone and saw Dave was calling me. It was 3 in the afternoon.

"Mommy's not in the mood." I said thinking it was Cherish. "I guess not since you enjoy kissing other niggas." Came Dave's rough voice.

He was pissed.

I sighed. "Dave I'm not in the mood. I have a hangover." I said closing my eyes. "You have a hangover." He scoffed. "You know what bye." Then he hung up. I sighed and made a mental note to call him back later.

I turned my phone off and tried once again to sleep.

Dave

I threw my phone on the bed and sat down. I was majorly pissed the fuck off. This girl over here had me feeling guilty for letting another hoe give me head and this girl over here fuckin niggas at the damn club.

My phone ringed and I thought it was Karin but it was Jordan instead. "Wassup." I said still sounding pissed off.

"Woah who fucked yo girl?" He joked. "Some nigga at the club." I said. "Wait, you and Karin official?" Jordan asked me. "Nah ion think we ever gon be official. She had me feeling like shit when Diamond--"
"Aaliyah."
"What?" I asked confused. "Her real names Aaliyah." I rolled my eyes. "Well she gave me head and I felt guilty for letting her do that and Karin over in some Hawaiian club lettin some white ass Hawaiian nigga fuck her."

I was beyond fucking pissed. "Damn. How you know they fucked?" He asked. "They was all over Instagram kissing and shit. Of course they fucking fucked." I replied.

"Dave, maybe she ain't fuck him. It was probably just a kiss." Jordan said and I shrugged. "Doubt it."

"Daddy can we have ice cream?" Kairi asked. "J ima call you back." I hung up and made their ice cream.

"Dave I wanna see my daddy. I need to ask him something." Cherish said licking her spoon. "Uh. Your gonna have to talk to your mom about that." I said and she pouted.

I turned on Frozen 2 and they sat down and watched tv with their ice cream.

Sitting on the couch I was on my phone when a knock came to the door. I went to open it and revealed some nigga.

I swear yo if Karin got niggas comin to my fucking house ima--

"UNCLE JAYDEN!" Cherish runs up and hugs him. "Sup goofball. How you been?" He asks her picking her up. "Like a thousand bucks." She said smiling a toothy smile.

"This is Dave. Dave this my uncle Jay." Cherish said. Oh yeah, I forgot I met this nigga, Karins brother. I already was pissed the fuck off and wasnt in the mood for conversation. So I kept it all short. "Ard goofball go play aight." She jumped out his arms and went to Kairi.

"Sup I'm Jayden, Karins brother." I shook his hand. "I know, we met remember?" I asked and he probably could tell I wasnt in a good mood. "She here? She sent me this address." He said and I shook my head.

"Nah she in Hawaii until Sunday night." I told him. "Oh. Listen thanks for helpin my sister out." I nodded. "Anytime." He left and I shut the door.