Thoughts Are Tiering

Ash's POV~

Prying my eyes open a small groan escapes my lips as the harsh light immediately pierces my orbs. Rubbing my eyes I sit up only to be yanked back down, looking over to the figure next to me with their arms wrapped snuggly at my waist my eyes widen.

Gaku....

And....

I.....

My face flushes in embarrassment as I rub my face with my hands, he touched me and I, omg what noises did I make last night?!

Throwing my head back into the pillow I turn to my side, Gaku always looked so peaceful when he slept. My hand comes up to sweep some of his brown hair out of his face, he was unbelievably handsome.

Wait Gaku didn't lock the door last night, this is my chance to run. 

My gaze switches from Gaku's face to the door, I could.... I could...  But do I WANT to?

Wait what am I thinking!! I slap my cheeks softly with my hands careful not to wake up the male next to me, he tortured and killed those poor people! He manipulated me! 

But he said he loved me, he.... last night he... 

Unwrapping his arms from around my waist I quickly put my pillow in replace of me, low and behold he just wrapped his arms tighter around the fluffy pillow. I didn't think that would work honestly. Butt scooting my way to the edge of the bed I quietly make my way to the door being careful of the floor under my feet. I quickly realise that I'm naked though, the tips of my ears turn red as I quietly and quickly try looking for my clothes. Not seeing them anywhere I inwardly groan, my eyes scan the room to find any type of stray clothes, I land on Gaku's school button up shirt and my under garments. Quickly pulling my underwear on I clip my bra before shimming Gaku's shirt on and buttoning up the buttons. Now dressed I walk towards the door again.

 Pressing one hand onto the door's surface my other hand wraps itself on the door handle, looking back at the bed I start gnawing on my bottom lip. Taking a deep breath I push down on the handle, a small click echo's slightly, my eyes are on the figure sprawled out on the bed. Satisfied that he won't wake up I push open the door praying that the door won't creek, and It didn't, wow this door is really good quality.

Guilt wraps my mind and heart squeezing them tightly, am I doing the right thing?

Hesitating for a second I turn around away from the bed, I stand there for a moment, only a moment, before I slowly take excruciatingly slow steps through the door and away from Gaku.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gakuho's POV~

Shifting slightly my whole body turns ridged when I feel my arm sinks into a cushion like material, snapping my eyes open and snapping out of my dream like state I see a pillow instead of a body. 

Red completely engulfs my vision and all my senses turn dull, I was pissed. Anger pulses through my veins as I walk towards the open door, placing one hand on the handle my face turns stone cold.

After all that she decided to escape?! AFTER ALL IVE DONE FOR HER!!

Oh darling Ash you haven't even seen pure anger, when I get my hands on you the things I will do to break you. 

My iron grip nearly breaks the iron handle, nearly, cooling my mind down I start thinking of all the scenarios and possible escape routes. I made sure that no-one except for my darling and I would be alone so no-one's in the house, the front door has a sensor anyways so I just need to go to the kitchen. I left my phone there, then I can check if any of the doors leading outside have been open.