Stressed

Ash's POV~

Growling I punch and kick the tree, I haven't even been close to killing Koro Sensei! For the past few weeks I haven't been myself, I try to push myself harder and harder each day but it always ends in failure. 

Punching the tree for the last time I look down to my know scratched knuckles. 

"Ash?" Walking from behind the tree I see Hawk.

"I'm here." I say hiding my hands.

"Lets go."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Growling I pounce on Mr. Karasuma, he doges as I roll on the floor. Getting onto my feet I feel the sweat on my body, its after school and I told Hawk that I was staying back for an assignment. I wasn't technically lying.

"Take a break-" Mr. Karasuma tries to finish his sentence but I cut him off.

"NO! I cant even get one god dam hit on you!" 

Swooping to his side he twists his body but I slide under him, I quickly twist my body but he brings his fist up. Placing my hands on the floor I kick my legs up, my feet just miss his chin, swearing colourfully I watch as the sweat drips from his face. We were both panting, I was gulping for air whilst he was just barely panting.

Screaming out in anger I grab a rock and throw it at his face, which he of cores catches.

Failure, if I cant even hit sir how am I supposed to even get close to Koro Sensei? 

Failure... failure, FAILURE! I CANT DO ANYTHING RIGHT. 

Pouncing onto sir again my anger blurs my vision.

Catching my fist sir twists my body and keep my arm onto my back, cursing outwardly I slam my foot onto his knee. Letting go I use this chance to turn around and slam my palm into his face but my hand catches air. 

"FUCK THIS! FUCK YOU! I GIVE UP!" I scream kicking a rock.

Not listening to sir I run off, I cant do anything right. Slowing my pace I look up to see a disserted park. Plopping myself onto the grass I look up to the know dark sky, there was no stars just the lonely moon.

My breathing starts to turn to normal as I place my arm over my eyes. What am I going to do? If I go back to the mansion everyone would lecture me and Gaku will be disappointed, but I have no were else to go. The café isn't open... FUCK EVERYTHING!

Slamming my hand onto the ground I curse the world.

Rolling onto my side the soft wind comforts me as I slip away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My eyes flutter open, feeling sleepiness wash over me again I start to drift off but stop when I realise I'm on someone.

"Hi princess." A voice rings out.

Yelping I jump off the person, I look around. Gaku's room.

"You need to stop running off, You need to realise that I'm here for you." He sighs walking towards me.

"Gaku I-" I sigh, running a hand through my hair my eyes attach themselves to the bandage on my knuckles. "Your the principal you know everything about Koro sensei... I cant even land a punch on Mr. Karasuma how am I supposed to even get near that octopus?! The rest of the class have a chance but... I don't." Looking down I kick the air. 

"Is that why you've been out of it for the past few weeks? Princess look at me." Gaku grabs my chin gently. 

"Gaku I know what you going to say so save it." I huff annoyed.

"Ash shut up!" Gaku says getting pissed off. "Honey I love you but please listen, no one can touch both of them princess.  Your amazing in your own way, it doesn't matter to me." He says pressing his forehead onto mine.

I sigh wrapping my arms around him, he was so warm.

"Your like a fucking furnace." I say bluntly.

"Hm?"

"Your always so cosy and warm, I don't know how people are scared of ya your a big teddy bear." I say snuggling my face into his chest.

"I love you princess."

"I love you too hulk."

"A new nic name?"

"Your a tall prick, it fits."