PART THREE

It had been another day until they heard anything from Steven. When they heard his breathing go up, and the sheets shifting, everyone left but Pearl.

STEVENS POV
I finally got my eyes open again... I was so tired...but I needed to know what was happening. Last time I got my eyes open, I overdid myself...hopefully it's not as bright or as loud either...

I looked around, I didn't see anyone. My eyes were still adjusting, but I could feel my eyes were naturally squinted.

I looked around and saw Pearl. How long had shed been there?

"Pearl...whats happening?" I asked, attempting to sit up

"Stay down, I don't want you to blackout again, or strain yourself," Pearl said in a quiet voice. I like it was soft...if anything it felt better on my ears.

"How did I get here?" I asked.

"Well, I know you remember about sitting on the grass, but do you remember what happened after you asked Garnet about the future?" Pearl asked, keeping her voice soft.

"No, not really...I can get something happened to me though..." I said, looking where my arm should be.

"Yeah...we didn't have time to save it...im sorry..." She said.

"But what happened?" I asked, again.

"Well, a gem that went by the name of Spinel, she came, and attack the earth...she had an injector. Before she stabbed it into the ground, she tried to poof us all, missing us. However...when she missed she went for you..." Pearl said sadly.

"Oh..." I said...and I suddenly felt my eyes widen...a rush of memories came back to me. I felt so much pain...i was falling...and falling...

I fell into a pool of blood...and then I had my arm...it was glitching out? Why?! How come I wasn't able to hear anything?

I looked around, and I saw her...that pink gem...Spinel...

She walked over to me...with that thing...and she took a hold of my neck...

I couldn't breathe...I was so scared...everything was getting so light...and I was in so much pain. I tried to scream but nothing came out.

The hand was removed. I opened my eyes and saw Garnet.

THIRD PERSON POV

Pearl watched as Steven began to freak out, and his other hand take a hold of his neck.

"CONNIE! WHAT'S HAPPENING?!" she yelled, everyone came in and saw him choking himself.

"It's a relapse! All the events must have come flooding back to him...he's reliving them" she said, trying to get the boy hands off his neck. He started to go blue, and she heard him strain to scream.

"I've got this, " Garnet said, straining her hand around his fingers, finally making him let go. He looked up at her, tears forming, and his eyes beating bright pink. He was heaving and looking around frantically.

"Hey, hey, it's ok" he heard Garnet speaking softly.

STEVEN POV
I was freaking out, where did Spinel go, why was she choking me? I was heaving, and it was making me somewhat dizzy.

"Hey, hey, it's ok, " I heard Garnet say softly. It was soft and slow...it made start to calm down. She softly lifted me up, it didn't make me sick or anything. She held me against her chest, hugging me. I felt, safe...

"His eyes are back to normal" I heard Connie say.

"Steven, im going to call your dad, ok?" Amethyst said, leaving before I responded.