BREAKDOWNS

*I slowly put my phone back down on the bedside table with shaky hands. I turned my head to Billie and watched her sleep. This is not good. At all.*

Ok calm down. It's not that bad. Isaac is probably overreacting. NO FUCK THAT. THIS BITCH REPORTED MY FRIEND TO THE POLICE COS OF A JOKE? A FUCKING JOKE! I pull out my phone again, careful not to wake Billie. I want to make sure this is all true and shit before I tell her. I don't want to make a big deal out of something that's either not true or not serious.

Kate

Y/N: you better tell me it's not true

K: huh?

Y/N:Billie and the police?

K:OH that

Y/N:WELL?

K:if you wanna know whether I reported her then I did

Y/N:BITCH WHAT?!

Y/N:WHY? WHAT DID SHE DO TO YOU

K:it's classed as child pornography y/n. It makes me uncomfortable

Y/N:IT WAS MADE ON SNAPCHAT! LIKE WITH SNAPCHAT STICKERS! IT IS SO OBVIOUS IT IS NOT YOU. YOU'RE NOT EVEN MAKING A SEX FACE IN THE PHOTO IT'S A SCREENSHOT FROM YOU'RE INSTAGRAM!

K: idc my parents told me I had to

Y/N: if you go through with this she could go on the sex offence list. You know that right? This could ruin her life. You could ruin her life for what? A silly joke?!

K: whatever. she should have thought of that before she photo shopped me onto porn

Y/N: you are messed up

Oh. My. God. She could go on the sex offence list. This is not good.

What the FUCK am I supposed to do now oh my god oh my god oh my god. Ugh ok I need to get out of this fucking house. I really need to move or something otherwise I'm gonna break the fuck down I AM SO MAD. I glance at billie still peacefully asleep, enjoying the ignorance of what's going on right now. Ignorance is bliss I guess. I let everything process and sink in. This is so bad. Why is she overreacting so much like it's actually not that deep. Bil and her friends do shit like this ALL the time to people they dint know at all, LITERALLY random people on Instagram with mutual friends to us just for the fun, not to offend anyone GOD why does she feel special. I start to throw on a quick outfit- literally just a pair of sweats and my forces, my hair into a ponytail and grab some lip balm, still thinking about Billie and how she shouldn't be alone. I begin to run down the stairs, my heart still racing and my mind running a thousand miles a minute. Just as I reach the door I hesitate. I can't leave billie, like Isaac said he's been texting billie all morning I can't let her wake up to this alone. Ok I have to do something with myself though so fuck it I won't be long. Im walking though. Mae only lives down the road so I'm going to hers.
As I'm walking down the road I throw in my headphones and play ANY of Tyler, the Creator's albums. I'm a very aural person and the production of his music and the detail of it helps calm me down and give me something to focus on especially in the mental state I'm in right now. If you didn't know I have I. E. D. but for me, my episodes build up over a VERY small period of time and I outburst when I let my thoughts pile. It literally takes two minutes for this to happen though lol so I have to catch it quick. Billie also usually helps with this because she's known me for so long she knows when I'm starting to get to that place and how to calm me down.