TINDER

*Y/N POV*

"WHAT YOU MEAN?!!" Billie screamed as she snatched her phone out of my view.

"Well I just think that he looks a bit like a horse" I say as I try and hold back my laughter. It's about 12am and Billie and I are looking through tinder while sitting in her red room. She's always looking through boys from my school on there since she's home schooled. I'm always telling her they're all trash but she refuses to agree.

"Shut up. Do not tell me you would not smash-"

"BILLIE just shut up. Why can't you see that the only person you need to smash is sitting right next to you." I cut her off, looking her up and down whilst biting my lip. She just giggles at me and sets her phone to the side. She moves closer to me and embraces me so that I'm resting on her chest and her head on top of mine. She leans down into my ear and brushes her lips against it. Just as my breath hitches and my pale face turns from white to red, she screams in my ear. She laughs hysterically and I join in.

"BILLIE DO YOU MIND. ME AND CLAUD ARE TRYING TO FUCKING SLEEP! Can you guys either just fuck or go to bed PLEASE!"Finneas calls from down the hall. We look at each other and just laugh under our breath. Me and Bil are always teasing each other. You could say that it's just how our friendship works. At least that what she says. The thing is I'm in the closet. Well, it's complicated. I guess I'm just confused but one thing I know I can't deny is that every time she does shit like that... I'm wet. I try not to think about it and just say to myself to get what I want if I want it, and I would, if I wasn't constantly worrying what would happen if I came out to my parents. I know my friends would be cool with it so I don't really care about that. I also know that my parens wold accept me but it's just that I don't want them to tell me it's just a phase or look at me differently I guess.

Billie turns to look back at me and I nod, signalling for her to turn the light off. She does that and we snuggle under her Louis Vuitton duvet.

"Night Y/N. Love you baby" she whispers as she flutters her eyes shut.

"Night Bil" I mumble. Just friends.