baka!( slightly edited)

Nobody pov

Iwaizumi was sick of oikawa acting like a bum around the house. All he would do is sit around, play videogames , eat like a pig and sleep. So iwaizumi had a plan to make him get gis lazy but up and not be a bum all day. His paln wad to make him suffer without the actual pain.

Oikawa pov

"W-WHAT"?! i semi yelled as to what iwa just said. Iwa can't do this do this to me, he just can't! Iwaizumi folded his arms and looked me dead in the eye. He could already tell what i was saying just by looking at me. He stared for a bit longer he he finally spoke.

"If you want me to repeat i will; you may not touch me until you one, take a shower you stink. Two go clean the bathroom because your damn hair is everywhere. And lastly three you have to walk the dog because i have been walking him for the last four days !

I folded my arms sulking a bit at the part where he said i stink. I didn't smell that bad. I just took a shower yesterday but alas i am an athlete ao that must be it. He took notice of my sulk and unfolded his arms. He softed his face and giggled a bit at my puffed cheeks. He leaned down to when i was and kissed my cheek.

"I love you tooru, now go".

"Hmmph mean iwa-Chan"!

I did a edit because i didn't like it but there you guys go.

Very short but i really like this story! Thanks for reading.