Chapter 9 I Didn't Mean it.

Start from the beginning

Someone came over and touched my back. I flinched at the touch, and the hand backed off.

3rd Person POV

"Midoryia, are you hungry?" Kirishima asked. Izuku shook his head.

Everyone looked at each other. Izuku hasn't eaten in a few days, and all they knew was that they didn't have fridges in the dorms.

Izuku soon dozed off in Uraraka's shoulder.

"Poor thing, he must of been tired from all the commotion and crying. Mina whispered.

"So, who's going to take him?" Kaminari asked.  "I'll do it." Bakugou said. Everyone was surprised by his answer. Some people weren't fond of him taking care of Izuku.

"Are you sure your not going to kill him Bakugou?" Jirou asked.

Bakugou turned and looked at her. "Do you think I'm that heartless?!" He yelled at her. Almost everyone nodded and he scoffed. "Well I'm not." He said throwing Izuku over his shoulder ever so gently not to wake him.

"Come on dumb hair." Bakugou said calling for Kirishima.

"For the last time it's Kirishima." He stated. Running down the hall and now walking my Bakugou's side.

"Whatever." He scoffed.

They made their way to dorm and opened it. Bakugou placed Izuku on the bed and covered him up.

"So, your not going to kill him?" Kirishima asked.

Bakugou grunted "You thought I was going to kill him too." Bakugou asked but softly asked.

Kirishima looked at him "I mean yeah, you seem to hate him so, yeah. Look I know you told me that you wanted to apologize. So when he wakes up you can."

Bakugou half nodded still not too fond of the idea.

Bakugou looked at the sleeping Izuku on the bed and his look softened. He looked back at Kirishima.

"When he wakes up he is going to be scared." Bakugou stated.

Kirishima looked at him. "Why?" He asked.

"He knows my voice and movements. He is probably think I'm actually going to kill him." Bakugou told Kirishima.

"Oh well when he wakes up. We will start on you apologizing. We have to stay here for the night though because remember what happened last time?" Kirishima asked.

"Yeah, I remember." Bakugou responded.

"I sleep at my desk, and are you ok with sleeping on the floor?" Bakugou asked.

"Or I could just go to my dorm." Kirishima stated.

Bakugou looked at him "No, I need you here when he wakes up, I-I'll freeze. I'll let my anger control me, I'll hurt him. I'll kil-" Bakugou was cut off my Kirishima.

"Ok, ok I'll stay, you need to calm down, but you are cute when you ramble." Kirishima told him with a chuckle and walked up to Bakugou.

Bakugou looked at him and instantly turned red. "Shut it." He mumbled quietly and Kirishima chuckled.

Bakugou brought out a sleeping bag for Kirishima and immediately went to his desk.

Kirishima snuggled into the sleeping bag and closed his eyes.

Bakugou went to his desk and plopped his head on the surface closing his eyes.

"Good night Bakugou." Kirishima said.

"Goodnight." Bakugou responded back. He mumbled something else but Kirishima couldn't hear it.

Soon Kirishima and Bakugou fell into a deep slumber.

Todoroki's POV

Todoroki walked back to his dorm. It was weird his quirk lit itself without his command. Was it his anger. Was it his sadness. He didn't know he looked at his hand. What Midoryia said replayed in his mind over and over again.

"What is wrong with you. Are you crazy or something."

Todoroki sighed. He let his emotions get to him. He got back to his dorm and opened the door. He walked in and closed and locked the door behind him.

He threw himself on his bed and sighed. He needed Midoryia back, he didn't know why though. It was like Midoryia sealed a hole in him. He smiled at the thought of him, but it quickly faded. Midoryia probably hates him now.

He didn't like that feeling. Midoryia was an amazing friend, and helped him with so many problems. He wish he could return the favor. It was going good at first but now I don't think Midoryia wants to see him again.

Todoroki turned over on his side. Tonight was crazy and he just wanted to fall into a peaceful slumber without any worries. He closed his eyes shut and he faded into the other world called sleep the world he have been craving for the whole day.
—————————————————————
Ok so chapter 9 done with 1260 words. It's 11:27 PM and I can't sleep so I decided to make it a little longer than usual. I hoped you liked it and see you in the next chapter bye!!! Mint out.