Chapter 9 I Didn't Mean it.

Todoroki's POV

I woke up and got out of bed. I went down to the common room for breakfast. I ate breakfast and was heading back to my dorm. I then saw a familiar green haired boy with freckles.

"Midoryia?!" I asked.

Izuku's POV

I woke up and yelped. Another nightmare, these are getting out of hand.

"Oh hi, good morning Deku!" Uraraka greeted.

"Hi Uraraka, how are you?" I asked her. "Good, how are you?" Uraraka asked me. I nodded my head and smiled "I'm good too.

"Let's go out and get something to eat for breakfast. Uraraka said. I smiled and held out my hand and she took it. She lead me out into the dorm into the common room. When we got there a familiar voice called.

"Midoryia?!" Todoroki asked. I just put my head down and didn't say a word. I heard him come up to me.

"Midoryia, im sorry I didn't mean it." He told me. I just kept my head down and shook my head.

"Midoryia please listen." He tried to touch my arm but I pulled away. "Go away Todoroki." I told him.

"Midoryia please, I didn-" Todorki started to say but was cut off.

"I said go away!" I yelled at him. Earning gasps from the whole class that was now in the common room I heard.

"I don't want to talk to you." I stated. "Midoryia im sorry I let my anger get to me." Todoroki told me.

"You completely ignored my wishes!" I yelled at him. "Midoryia I didn't mean t-"

"Oh you didn't mean to. I heard that a thousand times before." I started to cry.

"Y-You called me a Deku." I cried out. Everyone gasping.

"Am I that useless to you, for you to call me a Deku and leave without a second thought, Ignoring my wishes." I told him as I sobbed.

"I-" I ingored him and cut him off.

"When I left the sleepover, I heard him in the hallway. He wanted to fix this. I tried to tell you, b-but you completely ignored my pleading!"  I yelled at him.

Someone took my arm and dragged me in the hallway. I didn't know who it was until. I felt warmth, it burned. I broke free from his hand and grabbed my arm crying.

"Midoryia im sorry my quirk activated." Todoroki said.

"What is wrong with you. Are you crazy or something." I said running of in the other direction crying. I was soon pulled into a hug. I started sobbing, not stopping.

"It's ok Deku, your ok now." Uraraka told me.

Someone pulled up my arm. I didn't care anymore to pull it away. "That looks like a 3rd degree burn. "Kacchan stated.

He let go of my arm and cried again. "What are we going to do now." Tsuyu asked.

Mina chimed in "Well first we need to get Midoryia settled, since Todoroki's not here. It will be better because all of us are here to take care of him." Mina told everyone. And I heard 'Mhm's from everyone.