Bad Girl, Good Girl

Janykay here! Oh! This is an author's note btw :D

Yes, I'm an amateur, but we all have to start this way in order to become something better right?! 

So READ-- COMMENT--- VOTE--- FEED-- ME!!  HMM.. RCVF ME!!  To help me become the butterfly that I have always wanted to be!  (not really hehehe) 

I now present you with my first ever story- Bad Girl, Good Girl

Enjoy!

-Janykay

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

  Leah Carters and Hailey Rose stood out among the student body as they made their ways across the hall to their homerooms. The students parted their ways for them as the Red Sea did for Moses, fear characterizing their faces. The reason wasn't for the fact that Leah had a disgusting orange slob plastered on her fitted white shirt; it was the intimidating scowl Leah had on her face, indicating she has had a very bad morning. Indeed she has. Someone had poured orange juice all over her favorite shirt and especially her completed math homework, that she rarely understood, but in one of the lucky days-today- that she did.

     That bastard was lucky, she thought. If it hadn't been for the fact that Hailey was there and calmed all the tension down, the bastard could've been beaten to a pulp looking just like what was now spilled all over her math homework and plastered across her shirt, again HER FAVORITE SHIRT. It was given to her by her dad, Greg, when they both went to the most amazing concert two summers ago.

     She then thought of a plan of later finding the culprit, when Hailey wasn't around preferably, and beating the crap out of.... him? Her? Damn! She was so pissed, that the thought of looking at the scumbag's face didn't even register through her average sized brain.

Well there goes that plan, damn! Good plan too, she fumed.

"You do know you're still walking around with an orange blob on your chest, right?" Hailey commented, meanwhile a tiny, barely noticeable smile passed her face, but she quickly hid it.

But Leah, with her hawk-like vision caught that hidden smirk and with her already foul mood became impossibly fouler.

"It's not funny!" Leah snapped.

"I never said it was," Hailey replied matter-of-factly.

"Then why are you smiling?" she challenged.

"Smiling can come in many different reasons, like waking up to the smell of freshly made pancakes, or getting an A on a pop quiz, or even getting asked out on a date by Mr. Dreamboy," she droned.

Leah rolled her eyes as her best friend kept on listing the many reasons that made people smile, but widened her eyes at the last mention on her list, but then sighed and dislodged the thought away even though curiosity still lingered so she had to ask, "Hailes, DID you get asked out on a date?"

Hailey just smiled innocently, and answered, "No, but you didn't let me finish, you can also smile if you had an eventful morning."

"Aha! You did think it was funny, when I find that bastard," she grumbled.

"I'm thinking it, but I'm not going to say it, I don't want all your fume and rage for that lucky escaped person to come crashing on me," she chuckled.

"Ha-ha, if you're done being Crookey the Clown, as you can see, I need a shirt." Leah gestured at her now clumsily dyed shirt.

"Hmm, I don't know, I always thought that shirt needed a little color," she pondered.