1: That Weird Feeling

I drove around for hours going downtown and checking some stores out, along with some guys may I add. But when I then checked the clock on my new car's dashboard I saw it was almost time for my shift. "Shit!" I stepped on the gas going as fast as I possibly could on the freeway on my way home. I only had about an hour to get to work and I still had to get dressed.

I screeched on the pavement as I hit the brakes as I arrived in the driveway of my house. I ran out the car closing the door and rushing inside yelling a quick hello to the rents. I took a quick 10 minute shower and put on my red uniform shirt and my black pencil skirt. I put on some quick mascara and lip gloss and hopped down the stairs attempting to put on my wedges. I was doing futile so I decided to just chuck them in the passenger seat and just put them on when I got to work.

I was in the parking lot looking for a parking spot, relieved I still had about 10 minutes till I was late. I didn't notice I was too distracted looking for a free space that a black Silverado was in my path until the driver of the other truck honked at me and swerved around me and sped out. What crawled up his ass and died?

I run in with just 3 minutes to spare after I punch in. I quickly look at the schedule which shows which section I'm attending today. Section 3. Looks like I'll be quite busy today.

after work

Today had been hectic and filled with spills, singing and drunks. I work at a Mexican restaurant, no shocker since I myself am Mexican. There was the occasional drunk that went too far but the pay was amazing and the owners, two sweet old Hispanic couple, were like family to me.

As I drove down the highway my mind went to the impending date that was in a couple of months. It had almost been a full year. A full year without him. Just thinking about it brought tears to my eyes. I slowed down as I came to a stop light. Thankful for the red light, I wiped away the traitorous tears that had rolled down my cheeks. As I wiped them away I felt a burning stare on the side of my face. I was about to turn to check who or what it was but a honk from the truck behind me startled me and I saw the light had turned green.

I released the brake and felt the car lurch forward and I put a bit more gas on it just wanting to go home and wrap myself in the comfort of my covers.

When I finally saw the familiar sight of my driveway I couldn't have been happier. I put my baby in park and locked it once out. I walked up the stone pathway with my heels in hand when I got the same feeling from earlier. It felt like someone was watching me. I turned and looked around when out of the corner of my eyes I saw some leaves rustle. I squinted my eyes and tried to see if there was anything there but I couldn't with the lack of light other than the illuminating moon. I shrugged it off and blamed my paranoia on my stress and drowsiness.

I walked inside to see all the lights out. Rents must be asleep, I thought. I walked up the steps as quietly as I could and into my room. On my way to my room I noticed that my brother's door was open so he must not be home yet. Must be with his girlfriend.

Once in my room I wasted no time taking a long and relaxing bath to wash away all the stress. In there I did my things and got out and wrapped my robe around me. I walked back into my room and put on my undergarments and pjs, which consisted of a black camisole and black silk shorts with white lace trimming. Once again I felt the same feeling and so I walked to the window and quickly closed the curtains. I walked back to bed and quickly went to sleep in what I thought was going to be a dream less sleep.

*unedited*

Another update! Hope yall likey.

Rykiel's house to the side

Comment.
Vote.
Fan.
Continue Reading.