26: Feeling of Losing Her

Comenzar desde el principio

"Jay???" Still, nothing.

"JAYDEN!!!!!!!" Cole finally scream at him.

"I need to find her. I really fucking need to find her Cole." Jayden reply.

Without even waiting for Cole response, Jayden walk away from him, rushing to search around the tent again. Cooper, and Cole watch him with a sighs.

"Red, go and help the rest of them over there.. Let me handle Jayden.." Cole says to Cooper.

"I've never saw him losing control like that. Not even when we failed our mission. Make sure you have your eyes on him." Cooper say to Cole before leaving him. Cole just nods at him.

Jayden storm inside the tent, where the explosion just happened after seeing that the tent is not on fire anymore. He make his way inside it, ignoring the yelling from the soldier beside the tent.

"Hey! It is still not safe to go in there!!" One of the soldiers who's putting out the fire scream towards Jayden. They have not check the perimeter near the explosion yet, who knows maybe there is another bombs at that area.

"Jayden!!" Cole yell, while running towards Jayden's direction.

"I'm sorry, I'll handle him.." Cole says to that soldier, before he went into the tent to follow Jayden.

"Ughh.. Great!! Now there's two of them in there!!" The soldier yell in frustration, talking to himself.

There are six dead bodies inside the tent, all burn. At this rate, it is difficult to identify their identities. Jayden watch the dead bodies in horror.

No.. No.. It can't be.. He thought to himself. Cole who just come in, also watch the dead bodies with a wide eyes.

"Jay, at this rate it might be difficult to," Suddenly, Jayden cut him off.

"NO. She's not here. She's not here. She can't be.." Jayden says, with his unbelief tone.

Cole let out a deep sighs. He also hope the same thing as Jayden. But there is a high possibility that this are their bodies. Both of Emily and Dr. Sophia is nowhere to be found, and so do Shawn, which is why there is a very high possibility.

"FIND HER." Jayden says, with his back is on Cole.

"Tell everyone on Team No.1 to find her Cole.." He add.

Even though Cole can't see Jayden's face right now, but just by hearing his voice, Cole knows damn well that this friend of him is currently on the edge of losing himself because of Emily.

"Oh my god!!! Dr. Sophia where have you been!!!!" Both of Jayden, and Cole turn their head after hearing Shanon's voice.

"I was helping the UN nurses getting the medicine out from the truck.."

"I thought that you were.." Shanon add, already crying right now while hugging Dr. Sophia.

Jayden immediately walk towards their location, follow by Cole after they saw Dr. Sophia is standing alive and well right there, with a small box of medicine with a UN logo on it.

"Oh god, Dr. Sophia!! You really make all of us worried.." Dr. Lee says.

"Dr. Sophia, where is Emily???" Jayden asks, as soon as he get there. Just as Dr. Sophia want to answer his question, she is cut off by a voice.

"I need to make a blood transfusion for this patient immediately!!!"

Emily says, yelling. Running beside Shawn who's currently are holding the unconscious man on his shoulder, rushing into the tent.

And there she is.

Only god knows what Jayden feels at this moment. That moment when he saw her standing in front of him, unharmed. He let out a relief sighs, and trying to control his emotion.

"What happened?" Dr. Lee asks, as soon as Shawn put the man on the stretcher.

"He's unconscious about one minutes ago.. Lost a lot of blood due to the wound on his stomach. He need a blood transfusion right now." Emily reply.

"Is it a gun shot?"

"No, it's a cut. Maybe a knife.." Emily reply to Dr. Lee. Jayden eyes is not blinking even for a seconds, looking at her right now.

"Okay leave him to me. I'll do it. They need you there. Go." Dr. Lee point towards Dr. Julien, and Genevie on the other tent. Emily nods at Dr. Lee.

Just as Emily want to go towards Dr. Julien and Genevie, she notices Jayden who's standing beside Cole right now.

"What's wrong? Are you hurt???" She asks, with her eyes looking at his. Her concern for him is showing all over her face. Jayden let out a few deep sighs before replying to her.

He look at her. A long look, while Emily on the other hand is just standing there, waiting for his answer.

"Nope. But I did almost died earlier." Jayden reply, before he walk away. Emily just watch Jayden's back who is currently walking away, leaving her in confusion.

"What is wrong with him?? Did he hurt his head or something?" Emily look at Cole.

"Hmm, to be accurate, it was actually his heart."