Room 202

The skies are looking beautiful when they are brilliantly red and orange. They are incredibly and peaceful to look at.

"Oh sorry". I apologize to someone I bumped into. Sheesh. Being clumsy again is the thing I hated the most. The girl looked at me irritably, So I gave her my apologetic smile before continuing walking home.

It's been a month since I got my dream job here as a manga artist , never knowing that it's really hard specially having a amazona and demanding who was born to hate the word 'silence'.

Her high pitch, mouse like voice is irritating the hell out of me. Sheesh. She's really annoying, even the others were really irritated at her when she came.

There wasn't a day since I got my new dream job that she didn't laid her eyes on me, just to scold and yell at me. I want to yell at her but that's very unprofessional thing to do and inrespectable to be honest, so as a understanding citizen of this city, I'm just going to take this and let it pass.

Because I'm just an employee, and more importantly, she's my boss. Although I must admit that having my dream job was the most precious thing I've ever reach so far, so it's not a bad thing at all.

My feet automatically stop when a guy's fruits started to fall on the floor. I bit my lower lips to prevent from giggling while looking at his disbelief face.

Oh come on y/n, it's not pretty cool to laugh at someone!

Sheesh.

I looked at the floor when a ponkan fruit rolled to my feet, I pick it and immediately help this cute clumsy man picking his fallen ponkans.

"Aish, I really hate my destroying hands". He said irritably, I can't understand what he's talking about.

I pick the last ponkan on the floor when he suddenly hold it too, no, he accidentally hold my hand.

My eyes automatically glued when I saw a gorgeous god in front of me, my throat became dry whilst his eyes are staring at mine too.

Damn.

My heart skipped a beat, and I almost hear it beating fast and loud, my ears also hear this soft voices of angels rejoicing while the sun is reflecting his god face like.

He smiled at me.

"T-thanks gorgeous". He said and winked at me, I feel a bit conscious how my face look like right now so I adverted my gaze and put my hair on the back of my ear.

"Jeez. I really hate my hands, maybe that's why they call me god of destruction". He whined, I simply laid my eyes on him again and then looked away when he noticed.

"O-oh, I have some extra eco bag here". I reached my bag to him, he looked shock but smile again. Damn, he have a dimple also!

He's really handsome, he have this double eyelid, it sounds crazy but I can see a stars in his glowing eyes, and his lips, damn that pinkish kissable lips.

"T-thanks, I never thought you're that kind, what's your name milady". I startled and felt my ears were hot when   he called me 'milady'.

"U-uhm, I'm y/n". He nod and gave me warm smile, showing his cute dimples.

"What a beautiful name, it's beautiful like you". I looked away, is he like this? Why does he speak like this way?

I-it's making me blush and feel special.
"I'm Namjoon". His name are beautiful also.

I'm not really good in meeting or talking to strangers, that's one of the reason I've only have a few friends. We walk silently, gripping my shoulder bag, I can't take this silence, I need to think of some topic for us to keep talking. Jeez!