Master

I'm busy sharing and posting memes on my facebook account when suddenly someone interrupted me by sending and flooding messages.

I open it immediately because it came from that gummy little small man I have a crush on, Yoongi.

Yes. Since junior high I have a pounding feelings for him, and I knew it's not like a brother sister connection nor friends. It's very special, But I'm afraid to tell or confess it to him because we are friends and experiencing  friendzone is the least thing I ever thought.

I can't lose him, and just be a derp friend of him.

I'm happy even if hiding my feelings for him.

Lil yoongles:
Hey you small girl, watcha doing?

Lil yoongles:
I'm sleepy

Lil yoongles:
And hungry can you bring me some food here at my house?

I rolled my eyes but can't help but to smile just the thought of him, messaging you.

Dumpling
Hey oppa

Dumpling:
I'm busy sharing memes until my lazy ass 'friend 'chat me to bring some food on the neighbor hood.

Dumpling:
Get you lazy ass off your bed and  make your own food!  Because I'm lazy too!

Lil yoongles:
Hey! Don't you ever call me oppa! I'm not your oppa, sheesh you're giving me goosebumps.

Lil yoongles:
Is sharing memes are more important to you now than me?😿😾😩

A smirk formed in my lips, got ya oppa, he was really annoyed  by calling him oppa. Even if I can't fully understand why.
And here we go again, I can imagine he's doing his cute pout.

Dumpling:
Yes, because memes is life specially when your face is actually the memes😆

Lil yoongles:
You dumbass....

Lil yoongles:
Why are you like that? Don't you love me?

Lil yoongles:
And Don't you dare call me oppa again, or else....

Of course, I love you! You're just a dense that you can't even notice my feelings for you idiot!

Dumpling:
Or else what?

Lil yoongles:
By the way, jin hyung will go here in any moment, mind to come?

dumpling:
*pout* I would love to, but I can't make it.

Lil yoongles:
Why?

Dumpling:
Taehyung will treat me dinner tonight.

I'm upset that I can't make it tonight with him, but taehyung was the one who ask me first, and I know he'll be sad and dissapointed if I said no to his wonderful offer.

It's immature to hear but I want to tease yoongi, I want to see what is his reaction. I know. I'm stupid thinking and assuming he felt the same way as mine.