|𝐃𝐚𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲|𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞

QOTD: Who are some of your favorite artists to listen to? Some of my faves include Megan Thee Stallion, Bandhunta Izzy, Lor Scoota,Whitney Houston,Michael Jackson,Jhene Aiko,Childish Gambino, India Arie and many others❤!

"Babe, let's watch a movie," you suggested to your boyfriend, Jonathan. Many people all across the globe knew him as Dababy but to you he was just Jon. 

You guys had been together for almost three years now. You were just a few years younger than him but you were very mature for your age.He treated you like such a queen. You want a new pair of heels? 20 shoes boxes with Red Bottoms are in your closet the next day. You wanna go out to eat at Outback? He takes you to the most expensive steakhouse on the planet instead. Tuition? Fully paid for. He spoiled you to the max. "After all, it's your world, he just lives in it,"  a line that he constantly says to you.

"Whatchu wanna watch?" You giggle like a small child as he begins to massage your feet.

"Man fuck a movie, let's make a movie." You moan as he begins to kiss upon your neck. His hands traveled from your breast, massaging them briefly before his hands reached your belt buckle. Before he could go any further you stopped him.

"What's wrong baby?"

"I've never done anything like this before," you said as your eyes locked with his big brown ones. He chuckled before kissing you. This kiss was way different than the other times that he has kissed your lips before. This time it was much more passionate and slow, it made "butterflies" float around in your stomach.

"It's cool baby we don't have to if you ain't rea-" "No, I want to, just don't hurt me when you do it."

"I wouldn't hurt you in a million years baby." He kissed upon your neck once more before finally unbuckling your pants. He told you to lay back on the bed and relax as he began to strip up out of his clothes. You watched in awe as he stripped down, his body was just mesmerizing. He crawled in between you legs and beg to kiss all over your stomach. Every single stretch mark. You giggled because Jon loved your stretch marks, even though sometimes you felt insecure about them, he absolutely adored.

"You so fuckin' beautiful, you know that baby," he said as he began to place kisses upon your thick thighs. You moaned as he placed a mark on your thigh.

"You fuckin' pretty. Pretty ass face, pretty dark skin, so gorgeous with your thick self. I don't know what I would do with out ya fine ass." He said as he in between kisses as he kissed his way back up your thighs and began to pull your panties down. He had a shit-eating grin plastered all over his face as he looked at your "honeypot."

He mumbled with gruff in his voice, "Damn baby, I wondered who made you this wet." You bit your lip as he smiled at you. You didn't think it was possible but he made you even wetter. 

"You did baby," you moaned out as he ran his tongue between your wet slit. You back arched off of the bed a little as he ran his tongue up your slit and up to your little pearl. You gripped his head as he began to suck on your little bundle of nerves. It felt like pure heaven right now. He hummed against you as you tried to buck your hips up but he placed a tight grip around them with his hands.

"Shit baby it's too much," you cried out as he continued to eat you like a full-course meal. You felt a strange feeling build up in your stomach. He made eye contact with you before he added one of his thick fingers into your heat and eventually adding another.

"It's ok baby you can take it, I already know you finna come, I can feel it." He said as he continued to plunge his fingers into you. 

Within seconds, he had you releasing your juices over his face, he tried to lap up as much as he could with his tongue. He sat up on his knees and stroked his hardened member. Your cheeks heated up and your body filled with anxiety and anticipation as he removed a condom from the wrapper and rolled it onto his member.

"It's alright baby, relax I gotchu," he said into your ear as he slowly began to push himself inside of you. You bit your lip as he filled you up completely. It was new and weird feeling but you kind of liked it. You nodded at him, signaling that he could begin to move.

"Damn you so fuckin' tight baby," he mumbled lowly in your ear as he slowly thrust into you. You moaned as that feeling of uncomfort began to fade away and pleasure began to wash over your body. He continued to thrust into you with a reasonable pace as you wrapped your legs around his waist.

"Yes baby just like that," you moaned out as he hit your spot repeatedly. It felt heavenly as he suckled upon the hotspot that was on your neck as he continued to bottom you out, you honestly could not ask for anything better. You felt yourself began to tighten around his thick member as you felt your second orgasm of the night approach.

"That's it baby, come for me I'm right behind you," he moaned out as he felt you begin to release around his thick member. You shouting out mantras of his name as your climax washed over your body. His thrusts became slower and sloppier as his orgasm approached as well. Within seconds, his warm seed filled the condom as he collapses onto you. You both laid there for a few minutes, panting as heavy as dogs, Jon in particular before he got up to throw the condom away.

"That was amazing," you said as he wrapped his arms around your thick waist and placed his head on your chest as you both drifted away into a deep slumber.