|𝐃𝐚𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲|𝐒𝐡𝐲 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥

QOTD: Are you a morning person or a night owl? I'm personally a night owl because I hate getting up in the mornings.

Dababy x Shy Reader

warnings: smut. some nasty shit! also a little but of fluff. Excuse any errors.

You gave a content sigh as your head rested on Jon's shoulder. It was you guy's date night and instead of him taking you out and spoiling you like the princess you are, you decided that you wanted to stay in tonight and watch a movie.

While Jonathan's eyes were focused on the movie, you just couldn't seem to keep your eyes off of him. You smiled to yourself and thought you were the most luckiest girl in the world to have a man just as scrumptious looking and loving as Jon. And he treated you as if you were the only girl in the world.

From him spoiling you rotting with the nicest gifts and fanciest dates. Or from him not afraid of being affectionate with you, especially in public. Or him being your ride or die and always ready to go to war for you. Whatever the case may be, Jon had your back and you had his.

You tried to sneak one more glance at your man before returing your focus back to the television but this time he caught you staring and locked eyes with you. He leaned down and gave you a passionate kiss before locking his brown eyes into yours once more.

You smiled and hid your face into his shoulder. Even though you and him had been together for a cool lil' minute, you were still shy as fuck around Jonathan. Whether it was in the bedroom or just from him giving you a little kiss on the lips, he still managed to give you butterflies and make your cheeks heat up.

"Why you so shy around me mama. I ain't gon' bite unless you want me to," Jonathan said. His husky voice just above a whisper. You felt your cheeks heat up once more but this time they felt even hotter if that was even possible. You tried to hide your face once more but Jon placed a soft grip on your chin and made you continue to look at you. You gave a shy smile and shrugged your shoulders.

"I wanna hear some words come out that pretty mouth of yours baby."

"I don't know, you just make me feel that way." You replied as you watched him lick his lips. In all honesty you wanted to suck them off his face. You felt his body vibrate from underneath you as he let out a sinister chuckle.

"It's all cool baby, I'm just fuckin' wit' you. Besides you know the saying about shy girls right?" You raised a brow at him and looked at him confused. But you were eager to know what he was going on about.

"What do they say?" "The shyest girls in the room are always the most freakiest ones."

In a swift motion, Jon pulled you over onto his lap and gave you wet and sloppy kisses up and down your neck. You moaned softly as you wrapped your hands around the back of his neck and your legs around his waist. Within seconds, he stood up and carried you to you guys bedroom. He tossed you onto the bed and continued to kiss upon your neck. Giggles escaped from your lips as your boyfriend began to pepper kisses upon your face.

He took off your shirt along with his began to kiss his way down your body. You bucked up your hips as your boyfriend took off your lace lingerie panties, courtesy of Ms. Robyn Rihanna Fenty herself.

"Patience baby, patience." Your boyfriend muttered at you before placing a kiss on your "plump lips", which earned him a soft moan from your other set of lips. He chuckled before sucking on your clit as if it was a lollipop. You moaned out as Jonathan began eating you like you were a full course meal.

"Shit baby, just like that," you cried out as your boyfriend continued his vicious oral assault on your pussy. You moaned even louder as he inserted his two fingers inside of your wet hole and moved them in a come hither motion.

You gripped the top of his his head as he flicked your sensitive little bud much more rapidly. You cried out loudly as your climax hit you hard as hell. Your juices squirted all over your boyfriends face as your legs began to shake fast as hell. Your boyfriend lapped up the remains of your juices like a dog drinking water on a hot summer day.

Jon stood back up and locked lips with you, letting you taste your juices. You moaned at the into the kiss.

You reached your hand down and took your boyfriend's erection and released it from his boxers. You forcefully flipped the both of you over and sat on top of him. You lined his member up with your drenched hole and slowly sank down onto him.

"Shit," you yelped as you felt him fill you up entirely.

"Fuck me girl," Jon groaned out. You yelped and began to ride him at a slow and steady pace.

Once you got a little rhythm, you began riding him even faster. Up and Down. Up and Down. You repeated these motions and even grounded your hips up against him just be extra. The only noises that were as loud as your moans were you guys skin slapping against one another.

"Fuck babygirl, you feel so good," you heard Jon moan into your ear. It turned you on even more hearing your man be vulnerable and moaning for you. You felt that same familiar feeling build up in the pit of your stomach.

"Shit baby, I'm finna cum," you yelled as you felt your orgasm began to creep up on you. You felt Jon began to twitch inside of you so you knew he was close as well.

"Fuck," y'all said simultaneously as you both climaxed together. You moaned as you felt him fill you up with his warm seed. You climbed off and laid next to him as he wrapped his arm around your neck.

"See what I tell you, ya lil' ass a big ole freak, like Megan." You giggled at him before laying on his chest and closing your eyes.

A/N: sorry that i've been gone so long babes. school is kinda kicking my ass a little bit and i also do extracurricular activities after school so i've barely been having anytime to write but today im outta school so im gonna work on some other fics i have planned and feel free to message me for any requests.

-M💜!