Chapter 6

My lady, I hope this letter finds you in great condition as i have good news to bring. The deed has been done. Qinghe Nie sect's border wards had been disturbed. I presume the sect leader is on his way back to Qinghe to find me. Your father has requested for you to write to him on your progress as well, please do not mind my well being, i am safely hidden within the walls of the Unclean Realm without them knowing. I do hope that soon when you succeed, you will remember me as the man who gave you a very big gateway towards ruling the Qinghe Nie Sect. Sect Leader Huaisang should be very easy to dispose of if all goes according to plan.

I hope to hear from your progress soon.
You faithful servant
Meihu Nonglin.

Meihu Ling folded the paper neatly and held it above a small candle's fire. She hummed as the paper burned away leaving dark ashes and a scent of singed paper flew into the air. Sect Leader Nie Huaisang was finally out of the picture, she didn't know it would take too much work if the good for nothing head shaker was around, she underestimated how he was able to steal Jiang Cheng's attention so easily and make him forget her. But she shook the thoughts away as the last bits of paper burned and was carried away by the wind.

She will succeed, Jiang Cheng may have a husband but he was still a man. He will want children and he will want to be with a woman, to touch one and be inside of one whether he liked it or not. And Meihu Ling will be that woman in his life, she didn't care if the Sect Leader would come to love her, what she needed was to complete her part of the plan.
Marrying into the Jiang Clan would have alliance with the Qinghe Nie sect, she would be given authority and power as Jiang Cheng being her husband would guarantee a certain level of control in Yunemng Jiang Sect as well. She knew she was treading a very thin ice but when she marries into this clan she couldn't wait to tear Qinghe Nie from inside out. Starting with Huaisang's weak and useless golden core.

"I am far more superior than anything you will ever be. You may have taken down Jin Guangyao but a fool like him does not match a brain like mine" she muttered under her breath, the rogue on her lips shining along with the candle's lights.

"Sect Leader Jiang will want a woman, not some cut sleeve like you" she continued, standing up from her seat and peeling off her outer robes. The thin fabric underneath almost left no room for the imagination as it was so thin that you could almost see her figure underneath. She turned to a writing desk and produced a piece of paper and grasping a brush, dipping it into the inkwell. She began to scribble.

Dearest Father,

I am pleased to say that Meihu Nonglin has succeeded in penetrating the Unclean Realms defenses. Although i will admit i did not have the biggest trust in him at first but i have seen that you chose well. Now i have faith that he will be able to take down our target. As for my progress it is safe to say that i am doing well, though now that head cultivator Huaisang is out of the way i hope to further my development with Lord Jiang. I do have uncertainties that he might suspect something but i am hoping to finally penetrate his mind these last few days.

I look forward to your positive reply.
Your loving daughter
Meihu Ling.

--------------------------------------------

Nie Huaisang entered his quarters with a sigh. He had just arrived and yet all the pressing matters somehow made themselves known more than ever. He was still confused as to how one managed to disrupt their wards in the North, the weak point was hidden carefully yet they managed to somehow disturb it (not take it down but definitely tampered with). But the perpetrator made a big mistake in targeting that specific part. Huaisang smirked as he took out a long scroll form his desk and laid it out on the table. ZhongQui should be here any minute now.