Chapter 1:

I stare at the unusually black sky thinking of particularly nothing. A slow hum making it's way from my lips.. I turn 19 tomorrow and can't wait to meet my mate.. the only person who'll probably care for me apart from my trusted besitie Sana.. well, she's my beta and my caretaker and yeah.. but my parents are almost never home. they've given me everything from luxury to money except love.. I just require some love. today as always my parents are not home.

Someone knocked at my door waking me up from my thoughts." Hyejin.. sweetheart please have something to eat.." I look up to see Moonbyul enter with a tray of food. Moonbyul Unnie was the only other person who took care of me apart from sana. I smiled and took the tray from her containing my favourite food "Kimchi Fried Rice!" I said happily as she took a brush from the dresser before brushing my chocolate brown hair as I ate. "Yes.. what would you like to eat tomorrow?" she asked in her sweet voice "nothing.. I want to go out.. did you ask dad?" I asked as I took another spoonful "I did" she had some hesitancy in her voice "but he didn't allow it" My smile dropped and all the happiness the food brought vanished. Unfortunately for me dad always came home late at night when I was asleep so I couldn't ask him. Dad was always busy as he is the alpha of out famous pack "BLACK ARD" and he has to work every hour to keep our nice reputation. I mean I don't blame him.. while mom.. she is never home I don't know why though.

I decided that I was going to ask dad when he returns before going to sleep and wait for him to come back.. I didn't tell Moonbyul Unnie because she was very strict when it came to this.. So I kept my head and ate quietly. At night when she left turning the light off I crawled out of bed and turned the lamp on and sat next to the window on the rug that way in case I fall asleep I'll wake up at the voice of dad's car.. and I waited.. AND waited.. and wait- zzz

I don't know how long I slept but I woke up startled at the sound of a loud horn. I looked out the window and saw dad and wore my slippers out of my room.

 As I made my way to the t.v lounge I heard dad talking about "BLACK FEATHER" I knew this much about it that it was also a famous pack with an alpha whose name I didn't know. I quietly entered the room and waited for dad to finish talking on his phone. he did not turn around so he did no know that i was there. once he finished he heaved a sigh and I spoke up "uh.. dad?" I spoke slowly which scared him "oh my god! Hyejin! what are you doing here" he asked turning around clutching his chest." dad.. It's my birthday tomorrow.." He smiled and asked" what do you want sweetie?" "well.. nothing much" I said elongating the talk like I said he wasn't always home so I like the attention. "But.. can I please go out with Minnie?" I asked with puppy eyes and that wiped the smile off his face "Hyejin sweetie.. I'm sorry.. we won't be home so I can't allow you to go.. I'll give you anything else.." He replied crushing my hopes once he saw that he said" but we can go out later-" I cut him off "it's okay.. Thanks.. Night" I mumbled before leaving to my room.

It's for my own good I'll die living a sad life.. like you're always home I said all I could to myself as his words echoed in my mind without even knowing tears started pooling my vision and I slept without giving anything else another thought.

     TO BE CONTINUED..

A/N'S NOTE: So I wrote this when I was tiny but thank you for giving this story a chance. :)