"I'll always win." I said.

"Yeah you are right about that, because you are woman." He grumbled.

"Pffft I'd win either way." I shrugged.

"If you say so." He said.

"Yeah I do." I mumbled.

"Yeah okay." He replied.

"Stop agreeing." I said.

"I will never stop annoying you." He laughed.

"Fool." I grumbled when suddently the brick phone in my pocket made a sound.

James gave it to me.

It must be him.

I picked up while Freddie was changing.

"James?" I asked.

"Yeah hello Lil!" He said kinda stressed.

"Is something with the kids, are you fine?" I asked and at that Freddie looked over to me.

"No the kids are fine, you have to come to Norfolk now, catch the next flight you get." He said as I shrugged.

"Why?" I asked.

"George and Clarie are in hospital." He said.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

"They've been sick the past few days and I wanted them to go to the doctor but they refused and today they were coughing so bad, to the point they couldn't breathe." He said in panic.

"Where are you?" I asked while I was packing my stuff quickly and Freddie out of reaction quickly took his stuff to.

"Hospital, Lil it doesn't look good, hurry. Me and the kids are here." He said.

"Can you pass the phone to Dad?" I asked with a shaky voice.

"Okay the Doctor just left their room. I can give it a try." He said as I heard a door open.

"Dad?" I asked.

"Oh Lil, hello my angel." He said and it felt painfull to hear his weak voice.

"Hi Dad." I said sadly. "How are you?" I asked.

"Great." He said and after that he broke into a cough.

"Dad I am coming to Norfolk." I said.

"Why that?" He asked.

"You know why." I said. "Dad I love you, I need you." I said.

"Lil I love you, forever and forever, you are my most precious. You are my Champion, my joy in life. You were my hope when everything was gone. That boy better takes good care of you. I love you." He said.

Was that a goodbye?!

I could hear little sniff noises from my Dad as the phone was passed on.

Is he crying?

I never saw him cry since my mothers death.

Oh dear God.

"Lilliane?" I heard Claires voice.

"Hey Clarie." I said struggling not to cry and at that point, Freddie was confused.

"Hi Lil, I-I love you,just wanted you to know that. I love you as if you are my own. Your father loves you so much, know that." She said.

This can't be it.

They are saying those words without context but it really sounds like a goodbye.

I can't without them.