7 Minutes in Hell

The night arose and I was definitely not ready. As I sit in the drivers seat of my car, we slowly but surely pull up to Landon Harris' house for the party. I cautiously brake and put the car in park all while I mentally prepare for what was about to go down. Claire jumps out of the passengers seat and Taylor and Lydia get out of the backseat. I make sure to lock my car and bound this damn party.
"Are you excitedddd???" Claire sing-songs. She's obviously hinting at the fact that they were definitely going to pull some shit at this party to get me to get with Weston.
"You know, it's whatever." I say making sure not to give any hints of emotion leading to the fact that I really don't want to be here right now.
With Taylor and Lydia trailing behind us, we wait for them to catch up and open the door of this enormous house. The girls all find some guys to drool over and dance with. I part my way and head to the kitchen to get something to drink but not alcohol since I have to be the responsible one and drive us home. It's not like alcohol is my thing anyway, I find it gross. In the kitchen I find my friend Amelie, from my Pre-Calc class, we start making small talk and after a while, something catches my eye.
A girl. From across the room. She's talking to someone else but she keeps glancing over at me. Her long brown hair with blond highlights curtain her sparkling hazel eyes. She's tall, like around 5'11. She looks at me again and we make eye contact. She smiles at me and it felt like time had stopped altogether, like everything was frozen except us. Her smile was the most beautiful I had ever seen. I snap out of the daze and shake the weird feeling off and continue my conversation about college with Amelie. Only until a loud ass air horn busted my damn eardrums. The party goes silent and Lydia stands on the kitchen island, obviously intoxicated.
"Alrighty guys! We are gonna play 7 minutes in heaven!" she slurred.
"Lydia, we're Juniors, not 7th graders" I say as people start laughing.
"Shhh- It'll be funn" she says. Everyone gets up and gathers in the living room to play. Oh how fun.
Someone grabs a beer bottle and slams it on a table.
"Alexxa! You first!" Taylor whispers, loudly enough for everyone to hear. The bitch was never good at whispering. I can't chicken out in front of like 60 people. So I spin the damn bottle.
Waiting for this bottle to stop spinning felt like an eternity. But it did stop. On Weston Keels. And I realize that this is what the girls had in mind to get me with Weston. But how on Gods green Earth did they get the bottle to stop on him.
The crowd "ooh's" and I could tell that Weston was getting a little.. um, 'excited'... He gets up and discreetly does that thing where you adjust it so you can't see it. I start to panic. What am I supposed to do?! Do I just go in the room and do it?? I don't fucking know. I slowly get up and walk over to the room with Weston following me and everyone's eyes on me. I get into this guest bedroom, let Weston in and lock the door behind me. Almost immediately, Weston gives me "the look" and maybe I didn't make it clear enough that I didn't want to do this because he then started to take his shirt off. He sees the look on my face and stops.
"Oh my g- I'm so sorry! We don't have to, I just assumed..." he worriedly says and rushes his shirt back on.
"Yea.. I just.. yea" was all I could get out.
"It's totally okay"
"Um I'm just.. you know. Not really into.. guys" I blurt out. Holy shit- did I just come out to Weston?
Shock flashes over his face. "Oh! um yea that's.. fine!" he says.
"It's okay, you can calm down" I assure him. "I just realized that i'm into girls. And that I never really was into guys and just was forcing myself to like them."I said. He looked as if he was trying to comprehend what i was saying.
"I actually haven't told anyone so if you could keep this to yourself.." I hesitated.
"Oh of course! Yea no problem" he answered frantically.
"Well I assume we should just stay in here until the 7 minutes are up." I say.
For the time being, Weston Keels was the only person in the world to know that I was gay.