Chapter 24 - NASHHHHHH

(Quick Authors Note!!: ^^ That is not Alessia.. That is just how i pictured her hair to look)
Cameron's POV

Alessia, Chloe and Jenny all just stormed out of the house angrily, I believe they're probably all mad at me.

"Umm Dude what just happened?, Alessia looks pissed?" Nash questioned worried.

"I don't even know man" I shrugged "Well we were kind of on a date, Then the girls texted Aless and asked her to go to the mall with them.. And Alessia agreed to go" I explained "I guess I was kind of mad, That she didn't even bother to ask me if I was okay with her going?"

"Well she doesn't need to ask you" Nash smirked "She's old enough to make her own decisions, For Heavenly sake she used to live in California with her parents, And now she's here living on her own with her friends" He smiled and throwing his hand up in the air in defeat.

"You just Can't get mad at her for everything she want's to do on her own" He smiled "I understand you love her and want to be there for her, But she's her own person.. She has her own problems to deal with" Nash smiled clearly proud of the pep talk he just gave me.

"I guess your right" I shrugged "I just wish she would've let me talk to her about it" I frowned.

"Listen dude, I promised your girlfriend that I would drive her to the mall?" He explained "If you want I could tell her that, You want to take her instead?" He smirked as If he was the smartest guy alive.

"Nah it's okay dude" I laughed pushing his sly smirk off his face "You take her, Just let me know if she says something out of the blue" I winked.

Nash's POV

The girls were all sitting and chatting in the car.

"Hey ladies sorry I took so long?" I smiled trying to cover up the excuse that I was talking to Cameron.

"Oh yeah don't worry it's fine, What were you doing in the house that took so long?" Chloe questioned. I swear if you say the wrong thing around that girl, She'll notice.

"Oh I was just talking to Hayes" I lied.

"Umm that's not true" Alessia's Smirked "Hayes is with Kayla at Partycity buying decorations for the party" She smiled deviously.

I just stood there frozen.

"Umm" I began "I could explain" I started "Well I think?" I mumbled.

"It's fine" Jenny teased.

"Yeah let's just get to the mall, We don't have a lot much time to buy our outfits?" Chloe complained.

"Okay guys let's go!!" Alessia yelled jumping into the Passengers side.

All the Girls and I strapped ourselves in and headed straight for the mall.

"Who's your dates for our Party tonight?" Jenny questioned.

"I don't have anybody" I shrugged.

"Neither do I?! " Alessia teased and punched my shoulder playfully.

I stopped the car on the side of the road and started tickling her like crazy.

Jenny spoke in between laughs. "If I didn't know any better, I would think you guys were dating".

I stopped dead in my tracks. I removed my hands from Alessia's waist and began driving again.

"Umm okay?" Alessia groaned.

I liked Alessia I really did, But I could never do that to Cameron. Cameron is just to nice of a guy.

(Skipping to mall)