2. Poor Captain

Hello everyone, thank you so much for voting and commenting in the previous story. And even this time please don't forget to do that. They mean a lot to me... Feel free to correct me. I will accept all your suggestions and corrections gratefully. Hope you all like this one too...

POOR CAPTAIN

Characters:-

Virat Kohli 

and other ICT members...

The entire ICT planned a nice trip. Everyone was supposed to get ready by morning 5:00 but as usual they were not prepared to go until 5:30. They were already half an hour late and still Virat was not ready. Everyone went to his room and to their surprise they saw him still sleeping.

 Everyone went to his room and to their surprise they saw him still sleeping

Mahi- Cheeku is everything ok?

Hardik- Bhaiya are you alive?

Mahi- Shut up Hardik!

Virat stirs in his sleep and because of the touch of Mahi Bhai's hand on his shoulders he wakes up. To his surprise the entire team members were in his room.

Virat- Bhaiya I feel ill you guys go I'll come the next time we go anywhere

Rohit- Even we'll not go if you are not going to come

Virat- Rohit, listen to me I feel a bit ill today

Jaddu- We'll take care of you

Yuzi- Yes Bhaiya for sure

Jassi- We're there for you Bhaiya

Kuldeep- We will not go when our Virat Bhaiya is ill

Mahi- Let him complete first

Virat- You guys please don't spoil your trip for me

Shikhar- Will you promise us that you'll come the next time?

Virat- Yes I promise I'll come the next time for sure

Bhuvi- Fine we'll leave then

Jinks- Go to the doctor right.

Virat- No, no, no It's not a big thing I'll take rest for today and everything will be fine by tomorrow.

Mahi- Take care Cheeku. Kiddos come on we will leave now, it's already too late.

Virat- Bye guys you'll take care too and promise me that you guys will click pictures and will show me.

Everyone- For sure

Everyone go out leaving Virat in his room. Virat sleeps for some time and then feels bored and decides to go to the gym.