Chapter 13: Blond

I'm sorry again for the late upload :( but comment and vote pleeeease :D sorry it's kinda short.

His eyes were slowly piercing through mine with intensity. What was he going to do? Finally he took out his gun and I ducked thinking he was going to shoot me. He didn't though. Instead he shot the lights above us making it dark inside. I gasped in relief and happiness then turned around to run out the door. He was right behind me. When he caught up, he grabbed my hand and ran with me. "come on, this way" he said and pulled me to a pathway that led to an exit to the road. We ran out and into the woods across the road. The police officers ran after us but didnt see the pathway where Gunnar took me through. I was sure they couldn't find us. Nobody searched through these woods.

After reaching a good distance into the woods, Gunnar stopped and pulled me towards him. He held me tight and kissed me. I missed him so much. He was a cold hearted liar but he was definetly making up for it now. He pulled away for breath and said "I missed you so much. I don't care about being a cop anymore, I just want to be with you.... forever." he said. I pulled away from him remembering Ahsinam. "what about you're wife?" I said crossing my arms. "I do not care about her, I only care about you, I swear." he said trying to pull me back. I couldn't give in so easily so I pulled back. "I've killed many men, what makes you think I won't kill you?" I asked. "I...I don't know. All I know is that I love you." he said. "then why'd you let them put me in jail?" I asked furiously. "i was blind and stupid. I was very selfish because I wanted to keep my job.. But then I was alone and I missed you so much...I just want to be with you forever." he said. A strand of hair fell in his sweaty face making him look so hot, I had to give in. "are you sure about that? My life's been a rollercoaster so far, and it doesn't plan on stopping soon" I said. "anything to be with you, baby" he smiled and successfully pulled me in for a kiss. He lifted up my left leg then kissed down to my neck and chest. He went down on his knees and so did I. Soon we were laying down in the leaves of the woods. I took off his shirt and he took off mine. We didn't care what was on the ground where we lay. Gunnar continued to kiss me while he took off his pants. I laughed. "wow, you aren't wasting anytime" I said. He smiled and said "you never know when will be our last time together." I laughed but what he said didn't sound right. We were both naked rolling in the leaves in a matter of seconds. Once again, this sex felt different than any I had ever experienced. It felt like it had meaning and I was just as in it as he was. Despite his eagerness to get started, he wasn't forceful at all, only keeping his hands on my knees and going in slowly. He went slow like he wanted it to last all night. We both moaned so loud creating echos in the empty woods. He got in deeper and started going faster, placing his hands on my boobs while i scratched his back. When he got tired, I took over, but what he said kept playing in my mind. What did he mean?

I woke up in his arms. He stroked my hair and said " what do we do now?". I was wondering the same thing. All I know for sure is that I am going to kill Ahsinam. "we need to go shopping again." I said. I got up and put on my clothes. "uh.. How is shopping supposed to help us?" he asked. "you'll see, put on your clothes, I think I know where a walmart is around here." I said.

In Walmart, I picked up two hair dyes, two colorful hawaiian shirts, two tan shorts, crocs, fanny packs, visors and sunglasses. We were going to look like innocent tourists. Gunnar had enough money to buy everything. Gunnar threw away his phone an anything else that could lead to where we were. We then took a taxi to a hotel. Gunnar went in the hotel before me, then I came in a few minutes later. I had on my glasses and visor. The plan was for Gunnar to pretend to be a cop inspecting the front desk at the hotel then go in and grab any key. He got past the front desk only showing his badge, not his ID. He got a key and we went to the hotel room. "you are so smart, baby" he said before kissing me and pressing into me. I could tell he wanted to do it again, but now was the time to get the job done. So I pulled away and got the hair dye together.

I died Gunnars beautiful black hair into a dirty blonde. He still looked hot, even in his tourist outfit. I dyed my hair into a dirty blonde too. Everything worked perfectly. We looked different and like tourists. The next thing we did was take a taxi from the hotel to a gun shop owned by one of my "friends". "is anybody in here?" I said as I came in the store. "yeah, I'll be right out." she said. "you guys new to the area?" she asked. We nodded. "I feel like i've seen you before though." she said pointing to me. "it's me, Winter" I said. "Oh! hey girl! I haven't seen you in forever!" she shrieked. I gave her a quick hug then said I was in a hurry. "I need a silencer, pistol, and two glock seventeens, and 2 packs of bullets." I said. "oh..wow thats gonna cost you alot you know." she said. "i nodded. "I'll give you half today and the other half tomorrow" I said. She gave me an uncertain look, but shook her head and said "okay". While she was gathering the stuff, Gunnar turned to me and asked "why do we need this?". "one, for protection, and two, to kill Ahsinam." I said. "why do you have to kill her?" he said with worried eyes. "she disobeyed me, I trusted and her and gave her everything i could. She insulted me." I said remembering how he did the same too, but unlike Ahsinam, he came back. "what about my baby?" he asked. "we will take it and raise it in a good home. We just have to change our identity and move far away." I said, hoping my plan would work.