Chapter 11: Cheetohs

I dropped my mouth along with my walmart no boundaries purse on the ground when I saw them. "what is this?" I managed to utter out in a voice barely above a whisper. Gunnar came in and locked the door behind him. I turned to look up at him but his eyes wandered away from mine to the other police officers. If he couldn't look me in the eye, he probably knew what was going on. I started shaking. I bet he set me up. He got what he wanted from me and set me up. I hate him. And what was Ahsinam doing here? She probably found out I was here and came to warn me before the police came. But why didn't she call? I still care about her though, just not Gunnar. Then a police officer with blonde hair and a wide frame walked up to me and took both of my hands. I tried to pull away but he was too strong. "let go of me!" I shouted. "Winter, please calm down. This is for your own good" Ahsinam said. "I turned you in, we both did. Gunnar and I set you up from the day you met him.". I looked at her and my eyes started to water then i turned to look at Gunnar as the officer cuffed my arms together. "you guys did this? Why? I thought you said you loved me." I said. Gunnar was looking to the side. I turned back to Ahsinam. ".... And you. I thought you were my best friend. I took care of your baby, I killed any man who hurt you, I... I trusted you." I stutterred. "my husband and I only wanted to help you. Truth is... Winter, you have an addiction to murder." she said. "your husband?" I asked. Ahsinam looked to the ground and swallowed hard. "Gunnar is my husband, my baby is his." she said. I almost passed out. I couldn't trust anyone. My head was spinning with disbelief at why this was happening. I spun around to Gunnar. "you said your wife died in a car accident." I said angrily. He was still looking to the side when he said "it.....it was part of the plan.". I wanted to slap him so hard. I looked away to the ground and started thinking of how I could get out of this but memories kept flashing through my mind. "Winter, trust me please, I didn't know that I would feel the way I do about you. I still love you with all of my heart, I swear. I'm so sorry, I..i didn't know this was going to happen. I want to be with you for the rest of my life. I'll do anything to prove to you that I love you." Gunnar cried. The room gasped in disbelief at what he said. Ahsinam was steaming red as she walked up to him and slapped him then took his arm to lead him away from me. "I told you not to get too attached. You can't love her! She will kill you. Her cold black heart doesn't care for anyone but herself." Ahsinam screamed. Now I was steaming. "besides, she will be in rehab or prison and we have a baby to take care of." she said. I couldn't believe this was happening. She wasn't my best friend she was my worst "friend". I looked up at Gunnar and for the first time he made eye contact with me. His eyes were wet and I didn't hate him anymore because I could feel he wasn't lying, but I didn't love him. This was all my fault, i shouldnt have trusted a police officer or even like a police officer. Ahsinam walked up to me and said "thank you for trying to protect me, but I know that if I told you about my husband, you would kill him" she laughed. "and now that I think about it, your reason for killing men is so pathetic! Just because you were raped by a few men doesn't mean you have to kill other rapists. If I were you, hell, I would have enjoyed being raped by a man as strong and good looking as your father. I am so sure that you couldn't even satisfy him, but I would have. You can't satisfy any man, so that's why you kill them. You can't satisfy a man like Gunnar either." she said as he ran her hand down Gunnar's shirt. He didn't look amused, but sad. I could feel my face get red hot as that Chester from flaming hot cheetohs. "don't listen to her, I love you because you make me happy." Gunnar said. "would you shut up!" she screamed. "you're just jealous that I actually have assets to please men, you flat surfaced table." I said. The police officers laughed lightly. That wasn't me but i had to make her feel bad. She grew angrier and slapped me. I spat on her face and she screamed. The police officer holding me started pulling me away and said "ok that's enough, let's go". "I don't kill innocent people, Ahsinam. But you.... You better watch yourself." I chuckled and smiled. I knew I was going to get her for this whether it was here on earth or in bloody hell.

Vote and comment ;) also check out my ogre story "I'm dating a bad boy..."

Thanks so much. This isn't the end.

Love,

Pumpkin