27. Zenitsu Agatsuma- Robot

(Requested)

artificial intelligence au

__

Your package has arrived.

The moment the light seeped into my vision, I awakened. My eyes flicked open and glowed with an artificial prominence. Slowly adjusting my focus adapters, I dilated the lenses to properly see what was in front of me. 

"Hello Master," I spoke, my lips moving smoothly to deliver the programmed speech, "I'm (Y/N), your specially programmed household robot." Giving the warmest smile a robot could, I peered at the blonde in front of me. He had a shy yet beaming grin slapped on his features, an embarrassed hand creeping up the back of his neck. After a few moments of silence, I took the time to examine the living quarters.

"It looks like you haven't cleaned in about a week," I giggled, taking out some supplies from the box I came in, "Would you like me to do that for you?" The man nodded frantically, staring at me in awe as I whisked myself away to do the chores.

"In the meantime, you can catch up on some sleep. That phone radiation hasn't done many wonders to your skin and eyes." I patted his shoulder and was about to leave before he grabbed my hand. A red notification immediately popped up but I blinked it away, turning back around to face the blonde.

"W-We don't even know each other yet," he murmured softly, his head bowed, "Let me get to know you, at least." Cocking my head, I wondered if he had short-term memory loss.

He filled out a form online describing what his ideal housekeeper was like, so why was it so important to get to know me? He made me.

But I didn't see the harm in it, so I gently grabbed his hand and sat down on the couch with him. The man yelped when I curled my fingers around his palm, and his heart rate suddenly shot up. He was flustered, but I didn't know why.

"Alright Master, what would you like to know about me?" The blonde stammered for a bit, but eventually cleared his throat and met my gaze.

"Just Zenitsu is fine." The edges of my lips curled upwards and I laughed gingerly, nodding in an understand manner.

"Master Zenitsu."

__

"The weather is nice today, (Y/N)." I cast my eyes up at the bright blue sky, not a single cloud in sight. My system picked up the sounds of birds chirping and other chatter in the park we were strolling around. It was nice to be able to experience the outside world, despite being a simple household maid. Other robots were also in the vicinity, signals radiating off of their bodies. There were at least three caretaker robots and six animal ones, all of which were active. 

I never had time to think about the reason why Master never ordered another robot to do other things with. He went outside often and was rarely at home during the daytime. The hours he'd spend with me were often blown away talking about his day and just hanging around. 

There wasn't anything special, and he could've ordered a companion robot instead.

I'm sure he'd be happier that way, right?

My thoughts stopped as a yellow notification popped up, signaling that Zenitsu had stopped walking. I looked around to see where he went, and realized that he was parked in front of a balloon vendor. The old man manning the stand smiled at the blonde and handed him a white balloon with a lighting print on it in exchange for 100 yen.

"(Y/N)!" Zentisu happily exclaimed, handing the string attached to the plastic ball to me, "It's for you!" I smiled at the gift, taking it and wrapping it around my wrist. Thoughtfully gazing at the sentiment, I suddenly flinched at a red screen popping up in my vision.