Dimitri:

Dimitri and Byleth were making their way to the Blue Lions classroom, they were discussing Captain Jeralt's return and how he'd aid them on their mission. Dimitri wasn't really paying much attention to either of them were saying he just wondered what Byleth had asked Ferdinand for help in. "Dimitri?" Byleth said, calling his attention back.

"Yes, sorry I zoned out for a moment" Dimitri said while rubbing the back of his neck.

"No worries" Byleth said with a small smile, Dimitri loved seeing her smile. They were rare to see most of the time but as they grew closer he began to see them more often. "Anyway, I was asking if you had plans on the 20th of this month?" she asked him.

Dimitri thought about it for a moment "The 20th?" he mumbled, why did the date sound so familiar, then it hit him. That was his birthday, how could I have forgotten he thought to himself, "No, I don't have plans for that day" he replied, Dimitri wondered if she knew. He looked into her eyes, yup she knew.

"Would you like to accompany me for the day?" Byleth asked, Dimitri wondered what she was planning.

Dimitri's face turned a light shade of pink, he knew they had both confessed feelings for one another but being around her still flustered him. "I would love to," Dimitri said, "Anything particular in mind?" he asked.

"Hmm..." Byleth said, he was certain she already knew what she was going to do.

"She's toying with me" Dimitri thought to himself, he grew excited at the thought of spending the day with her.

"I Have a few ideas," Byleth said, and left it at that.

The two of them entered the class, took their seats and waited for the lecture to begin.

The lecture began and all Dimitri could think about what Byleth was planning for the day, a thought crept into his mind, what if she was planning to sleep with him. Dimitri felt his face grow hot from the thought, he looked at her sitting next to him. Byleth was completely absorbed with what their professor was saying, he wondered what was going through that head of hers.

After a while the lecture was finally finished Dimitri turned to Byleth "Do you want to go to the dining hall with me?" he asked, as she was gathering her things.

"I can't right now" Byleth sighed "I need to take care of something right now" she said as she got up to leave "I'll see you later", and with that Byleth left.

Dimitri saw Sylvain approaching him "You know Dimitri you seem to be close to Byleth these days" Sylvain said, staring at him with squinting eyes. He didn't give Dimitri time to respond to it "Come on" he sighed "Let's go to my room for this talk" he added. Dimitri nodded and followed Sylvain to his room.

As soon as they entered Sylvain's room, he closed the door behind him and locked it. "So Dimitri, how long did you intend to keep this secret" Sylvain asked, his eyes full of curiosity.

Dimitri let out a small laugh "This is precisely why I didn't want to tell you Sylvain" he said.

"Touché" Sylvain said with a chuckle, "So how did it happen?" he asked.

Dimitri proceeded to tell Sylvain how he kissed her and confessed to her after the Battle of the Eagle and Lion. Sylvain sat on his bed mouth agape "How the hell did you manage to do that, a few moons ago you could hardly hold a conversation with her without getting flustered" he said while shaking his head in disbelief.

Dimitri's face turned red, he realized he was going to have to tell Sylvain about what had happened when he had taken Byleth out to eat at the neighboring town, and so he told Sylvain that as well.