Chapter 1

The melody continued to taunt, filling the hall. I watched them for so long I could myself grow insane from the process. Constantly Miis dying only to be replaced, I couldn't take it. I always wondered why I hadn't gone yet, was this part of the "Therapy"? To sit here and go mad and beg for death before it actually does kill you?

I kept time by that awful, sadistic routine. Every hour at least one flatline happens. Then the thing appeared, I had to close my eyes and act asleep. Usually that's been my go to avoid it's "Therapy". After the body is gone it usually comes to my bed after the sixth flatline, I can usually tell by movements near me and cold, metal fingers checking my pulse and fixing anything on me that was off.

Least I know it cared, I hope. Looking back honestly I think it was just it checking out to see if I am ready to leave. Hope it burns if that's the case, Coward.

I always knew at the twelfth flat it would stop for two hours, I usually took this time to try and get the tube out but it hurts like hell so I usually keep it in, gently trying bit by bit to get the stupid tube out. Usually it never works because the jerk would push it back in at rounds.

Keep this in mind cause it'll be needed later.

Anyways, usually next to me is an empty bed. I don't know why, the bed was always just...There. Nice and ready as if always expected to have a new "patient" in. While I was kinda weirded out by it, I grew curious. Which usually leads me to being caught awake.

Now let me tell you about "Therapy " as that monster called it. Words cannot describe how much that.. Method... hurts.

Being in "Therapy " is like being thrown into a flying bus and into a thunderstorm. I could feel as electricity would fry every inch of my body, minutes felt like hours as I only watched it's sickening grin grow wider with pleasure, it would do "Therapy" until you go unconscious and put on life support again. Doomed to be bedridden again, I could feel my breath shaking in fear, pain, and weakness. I would cry softly in pain feeling my body give out in pain going black again.