Prolouge

I Can't really remember much, I don't even remember if I had a name. I know where I came from, how can I forget? All the shocks, the burns, the sadistic torture they called "Therapy". They called me Blank. Or, What I called myself. I knew I came from a creator, we all did. I never knew their name, I don't know if they hated me or just didn't want me. I don't know what I did to be sent to this hellhole but, Here I am.

I woke up in a hallway, a dark hallway. A creepy, dark, rundowned.. erie hallway. I tried to move but was held prisoner by wires and the feeling of plastic down my throat, I could only hear the melody of beeps and whirrs of the machines in the hallway playing a haunting and taunting melody throughout the room. My eyes filled with shock to the sight of Miis, the same fate as me.

Occasionally I would hear the occasional Flatline, all of them were often weak or on the verge of death in a coma. I could feel only weakness in my body as I tried to move my fingers to no avail. My throat sore and dry as I tried to shout for help only to make a small squeak. I was helpless.

I couldn't tell how much time had passed as I watched, it was a process. A Mii would die, someone or SOMETHING would take away the body, and a new Mii would appear. I knew Quick I had to fake sleep to avoid that...Thing. If I didn't, I would get "Therapy " as they called it. I've heard that name so much that I Just, Nothing about it settled right about it. Even to this day I can still feel it.

Anyways, here's what I remember.