00 // prologue.

Prologue: "Music Speaks"

"Love is like a violin, the music may stop now and then, but the strings remain forever."

There are times that people wonder about the strangest things, times that people think that something was missing in their life, and that was their concern. What was missing?  It was something they hope to know, something to finally unravel the unknown. But within their mind, their thoughts were scrambled when they do this one precise thing, like they could only focus on completing that certain action.

Music.

Music is something to express yourself, produce harmony, it is something that everyone could do. Everyone holds the voice, that instrument, something worth learning. Music is art, created by humans, animals, and nature.

Anything you can do, even with just your bare hands, can create music.

A little girl stared at the instrument that rested on the table, her brown big eyes were filled with curiosity, but it was merely a vague glimpse. She wasn't certain on what this instrument is, but she reflected that it may be a mini Guitar. Her small hands crawled and gripped on her mother's dress, to try to get her attention.

"Mama, what's that thing?" she asked, voice meek and curious. Her exterior was mild, it was evident enough for a child to earn that personality.

The woman smiled and crouched down to reach the height of the little girl, her smooth hand brushed the little girl's brown soft hair, "It's a violin, dear." her calming hazel eyes darted to the wooden-like instrument as an imperceptible gesture to introduce the 'violin'.

"Vio-lin?" the girl managed to repeat, somehow that word gave her an inward shiver. The instrument didn't intimidate her, but what made her shiver is that she never heard of it before. Her meekness remained, "What does it do?" she asked, feeling a sudden sting of anticipation.

All the woman could do was to let out a small laugh, her child was so curious that it entertained her. Then, the laughing matter soon ceased as the woman turned slightly serious.

"It makes music."

Hey, hey! Enjoyed this small prologue of my new book? If it did, be sure to leave a comment and a vote – it surely would motivate me! (:

Should I spoil you with something? Nah, maybe I shouldn't.

Regarding about the comments in my updates book, it seemed that you guys were excited about it, ri—iiiiight?

Alright, now I'll explain about the AU.

This book is basically inspired by an anime I used to watch when I was young, I forgot what it's called, but what I do know about it is that it's based of orchestras, a girl who plays a piano, a guy who's a conductor and musician, blah blah.

And Ayano is a learning violinist, and that's Hiroki when comes into the scene. And be all like, "rofl kuudere attack".

And what you saw on the description, the names of Leaf and Fire, yeah? The first names were their optional names from what I saw in bulbapedia. The last names, I dunno – I find something what fits them, like Hayashi is forest.

Okay, enough said.

Love and crackers dipped in vinegar (ew),

Lexi~