PART ONE: CAGED BIRD

Start from the beginning

He snarls at her. "We don't have time for this! Clean yourself up. The driver will be outside soon."

Robert finally releases his grip and begins again with his bow tie. Yet again, she finds herself on the receiving end of one if his outbursts. For the life of her, she cannot figure out where this anger and resentment toward her is derived. She has been nothing but a loving and devoted wife to him.

Something in her sparks, something deep and dark. "Why won't you fuck me? Why won't you fuck me like I want to be fucked," she asks, screaming at the top of her lungs.

He stops with the tie. He stands there for a second, steaming with anger. Before she even has time to react, his hands are around her neck, lifting her slightly off the ground. She gasps, not out of fear, but out of lust. The anger in his eyes is making her moist. His strong hands around her neck, surprisingly, are making her clit tingle. He squeezes slightly more, and then slams her face down onto the bed. He kicks her legs apart like a cop frisking a suspect. His right hand grips the back of her neck, pinning it to the bed. His left hand strokes her pussy, preparing it to be penetrated. He unfastens his pants and strokes her wetness with his cock before slamming it deep inside her.

There was nothing gentle in the way he was taking her. It was full of fury and spellbinding sorcery. It was magical and transcending. He pulls out and slams into her...and again...and again. This is punishment for the way she spoke to him.

"You have the fucking audacity to talk to me like that?" He asks her like he's trying to fuck the sense back into her.

She can't control the sounds she is making. With every punishing thrust, an unrecognizable sound leaves her body. He is fucking her so hard that he is knocking the wind out of her. She fights for air. He wraps her hair around his wrists and yanks her head back. He slaps her face. The slap is not terribly hard, but she definitely feels it.

"Is this how you want to be fucked, like a filthy whore?"

The grip, now around her throat, tightens. She is lightheaded to the point of almost passing out. Her legs vibrate. She grips the comforter until her knuckles turn white.

"Oh God, Robert! Yes!"

Her body explodes in orgasmic euphoria. It was the most powerful orgasm she's ever had. He thrusts deeply, until her pussy swallows his entire cock. He cums inside of her, letting out a beastly growl.

He is finished with her, so he leaves her there, half hanging off the bed, her vagina throbbing with delight.

"What the fuck just happened," she thinks to herself. "Why have we never fucked like that before? We've always "made love", which is sweet. But this? This was not sweet. This was ... carnal and pure and perfect."

He looks at her, tie finally tied, "Be ready in ten minutes."

She is barely able to stand, let alone walk. She successfully gathers herself, cleans herself up and reapplies her makeup. Robert slips on his jacket, adjusts the cuff of his sleeve and is out the door. Vincent already had the Maybach pulled around by the time she reached the lobby. She arrives in just enough time to see him get in the car.

The car ride was silent. All she can do is replay the episode in her head over and over and over again. She catches herself biting her lip. She's turned on just thinking about it. But what was the turn on?

"Yes, the sex was good, but I have great sex with my vibrator," she confesses to herself.

The way that he handled her with such aggression and passion was a new thing. It was definitely a turn on. He had all the power. He made her relinquish it all to him. She remembered the look in his eyes when he accosted her. It was that look that made her yield to him. She knew that there would be nothing she could do. In that moment, he wanted her and he was taking her. Her body was completely his to do what he desired.