CHAPTER TWELVE

CHAPTER TWELVE

 The only reason Alexa started running Cross Country was because Tyler was on the team.  She never really liked running, although from time to time she would run with her mother. This really made Jennifer happy because it was a thing that brought them closer. The older she got, though, the less she would want to be out running the metro park with her mom. Once Ty graduated, she was going to quit the team. Not even Morgan could talk sense into her. She was a great runner. She won Districts and came in 3rd at State. This was all fine and good, but Tyler was always her motivation. She ran harder and faster, improving her times just to keep up with him. They would run through the park along the trail during practice. She did everything to make her long legs keep up with him, but his strides covered too much ground.

 There was as place just beyond the oaks, a little patch of grass hidden just off the course that they would duck into. They would lie in the small meadow, out of sight as the others would run past. They would kiss underneath the clouds. They made love for the first time right there, underneath the branches. She sank her fingers deep in the dirt and ripped out divots of grass when she had her first orgasm. It was a place they could call their own, away from the rest of the world. Her heart was ripped from her chest when her sanctuary was invaded, violated by the one person she ever loved and the person whom she detests more than any other.

 Alexa was sick and she missed school that day, so naturally everyone assumed she would miss practice as well. Victoria was not at all saddened by this news. After lying in the background for almost a year the opportunity finally presented itself to make her move on Tyler. She was not very skilled in the art of seduction, but she had the good fortune of being very beautiful and being the notch that Tyler was never able to add to his belt. Yes, he loved Alexa, but he was also just a teenage boy with raging hormones and a dick that would get hard in an instant.

 Manipulating him was easy. Vicki wore her uniform from the previous year. It was much too small so it fit tightly around her frame, making her breasts look humongous. They even bounced like rubber balls at the slow pace she deliberately trotted along at. She caught up to Tyler and jogged in front of him. Her shorts cut into the crack of her ass and dug deep into her succulent cunt. He watched her as her ass teased him as she ran. His dick began to lift his track short as thoughts of bending that sweet ass over and fucking her from behind. The feeling of her pussy on the end of his dick was too much of a temptation for him to resist. He ran up to her and grabbed her by the arm and cut off into the meadow, the den of love that he only shared with Alexa.

 They stood there in the middle of the field, with the warmth of the sun radiating their bodies. They both breathe deeply, trying to catch in any air they can. He squeezes her arms tightly. She wants him to squeeze her tighter, hold her closer. She says it with her eyes. She watches his chest go up and down in his sweat-soaked shirt. An image of Alexa flashes in his head and he draws back. She grabs his shirt and pulls him into her, laying a sultry kiss on his lips. The fire has been lit. There is no turning back for Tyler now. He peels her shirt over her head and her sports bra follows. Her melons flop in front of him. He devours her breasts, tasting all the sweetness and the sweat. His mouth is ravenous. He sucks wildly at her nipples. She sinks her teeth into her bottom lip from the sensation. She pulls her shorts and panties down. She's ready now.

 He rips his shirt and shorts off and stands in front of her in all his glory. His body is sleek and aerodynamic. She bites his chest like an apple, like she’s trying to get to his core. She's never done this before, but wants to shed her good girl image. She's not playing hard to get anymore. She knows that's where she went wrong. She pushed Ty right into the arms of Alexa because of it. She knows just how to make him forget about that wench forever. She drops to her knees, grabs his arm and pulls him down with her. Her spread legs welcome his cock inside her. She gasps at the forceful entry. She's only been with one other person so her pussy is a tight fit for his thick dick. He palms her titty with his left hand and grips onto the overgrown grass with his right. His hips thrust, firing his heat seeking missile into the warmth of her core. She grabs the back of his neck. His eyes are full of focus. “I’ve wanted to fuck you since you were a freshman.”