Noah

Few weeks later
3rd POV

"hey emily i was wondering if I could talk to you about the twins." noah asked as he turned to look both way making sure they couldn't hear. For the past few weeks the twins were acting distant towards them and would keep secret. Most of the family ignored the signs that something bad was going to happen but not hope and their mates. Noah could sense a dark presents when he walked by crystal or damon.

"sure whats up" emily asked with a smile. "I can feel a dark present when I walk by crystal or damon ,so I called my father and apparently one of the demons escaped from hell-' noah was cut off by emily. " Noah i told you that nothing is wrong with the twins I promise they'er just traumatized.I mean damon saw himself die and crystal got kidnapped.' emily pointed out. "i know what happened but hear me out-"

"Noah just drop it okay their fine i promise." she said as she walked off to the kitchen.

"Why would you say that Noah," crystal said with tears in her eyes as Noah turned around with a scared face. "I thought you loved me, I thought you needed me" she said as she started to raise her voice "well it won't matter what you say when your gone right brother." she said as she looked behind noah to see her brother. " look g-guys I d-don't know what you guys are talking about." Noah said with a scared face when his back hit the wall behind him. "join us" the twins said in sync as their eyes turned black.

thats all Noah could remember from that night.

omg im so sorry i didnt upload for so long i logged off and then i forgot my password