I was twelve

In the house
3rd POV

Damon gasped as he got up from him passing out to people surrounding him. Damon looked at his mom with tears in his eyes as he started to whimper causing the mikaelsons to look at her confused.

"Why mom?" Damon whimpered as tears come out of his eyes making his mom get tears in her eyes as she bent down to his level. "Why'd you take everything from me and crystal?" Damon whispered . "What do you mean Damon?" Emily said trying to get close to Damon only for him to scream at her to get away from him.

"Do fucking touch me you took everything from me. I had to kill for you cause you were to fucking drunk to fight back. I killed my self cause all you did was bring guys home cause you just love attention don't you mom?!" Damon screamed at her.

"Damon,honey-" Emily tried to say only to be cut off

"No I'm not fucking done.did you know that crystal almost got raped by one of your guys that you brought home, I bet you didn't. Did you know we that we never ate anything, we would go days without eating anything but water and granola bars. Most people went to sleep thinking how much they love there mother while me and crystal went to sleep thinking if we should end our life today." Damon said screaming at her.

"Damon I said I was sorry-" Emily said

"I was twelve mom, we were twelve and you weren't there you were never there." Damon said as he left to go to his room as Hope followed him with the permission of his mom.

When hope got up to his room she felt and sense of power. When she got up to her room she saw crystal crying with her brother. Damon and crystal both heard the door opening making their head move to the door.

"Hi I'm hope." Hope said with a smile

A/n
This chapter is short and I'm sorry but I have decided to change one of my Oc to Timothee Chalamet cause you know he's kind of hot 😏😏 I'm sorry 😂😂 and the song has nothing to do with this chapter it's just a sad song