Chapter 21 - Back To Training

Hey guys, I know that its been a while so here's a long chapter to make up for it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skylar P.O.V.

They are coming, and they're going to kill all of those you care about, and by the looks of it there's a long list, but it wont take long, they're almost there.

I sat up breathing heavily and looked at my alarm clock, it read 4:03 am, I put my hand to my head, still trying to catch my breath, What the hell was that?, I decided to just get up and I put on my training gear that I chose for today, I'm meeting the pack in over an hour so I had time.

I put on my black ripped jeans, a white cami, my best black leather jacket and my black combat boots, my long hair went into a messy side plat and I walked over to the walk in closet and went to the back, I moved the dresses out of the way and pressed the small silver button that was hidden behind them, the wall opened up and a huge room full of weapons came into view.

*Jayden gear up and meet me at the new training grounds in 15 minutes*.

I grabbed by leather gloves and put on my knife and gun holder that held 10 small silver knives, 2 guns and 2 pockets that hold about 50 silver bullets, I also chose to put two large knife holders on my legs which meant that the knives were held at the side of my thighs.

On my back was an arrow holder that held 50 arrows with silver tips and I had 1 knife in each boot, I walked to the middle of the room and grabbed my custom made bow off of its holder and walked out of the room making sure it was locked up. 

On my I got a few stares and I walked to Hunters room, I knocked on the door and walked in when I heard him say come in, "Hows my favourite lycan", I say smiling, He chuckles and turns around, when he looks at me his eyes widen, "A little scared, whats the the get up".

I look down and laugh, "training, I was gonna ask if you wanted to come with", he nodded, "ill see you at the new training grounds".

I started walking to the training grounds when I heard my mom shout for me, "Sky honey can we talk to you for a second, Its important", I groaned and walked to the living room mind linking Jayden.

*I will be about 10 minutes, brief the others on whats gonna happen today*.

I gripped onto the bow and opened the doors, but instead of seeing my parents sitting on the couch I saw the council as well, I froze as they looked at what I was wearing, One woman looked like she was going to have a heart attack, I found it funny so I made my eyes flash red, my mom glared at me as dad smiled.

"Whats up, I only have a few minutes, the packs waiting", I asked, I didn't want to stay there much longer, these people are making me suffocate, "This is the royal council, as you may know, they would like a description on what happened the other day for the pack to need such training".

I stared at them all, "You want to know what happened", they nodded apart from the same woman who caught on to my angered tone, "Me, two of my friends and a 5 year old were in a shopping mall in the town, We saw a member of my pack being attacked by 7 humans, they were also hunters and they were stronger than normal, I made my friend Jayden take Jackson somewhere safe, which left me and my other friend, who for your information is a lycan, there were 7 of them and we went to help Tyler, he put up a good fight but we got there too late, Tyler was dead by the time we finished them off".

One of the council members spoke up, "Why did you not keep one alive, Did it not occur that you could question them", It was that woman, she knew it was going to piss me off and it did, "Oh I am very sorry that I did not think about that when the people I cared about were in trouble",