Chapter 29 - United - Part 1

Hey guys like I promised, there will be a few more chapters over the next two weeks and I'm not sure how many more chapters for this book but I may write a sequel after I finish this one, thank you to all those have been reading and I want to let you know that I never thought I would even reach 1000 reads let alone over 14,000 and for that I am great-full xx.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skylar's POV

The grounds were prepared with bleachers - like you would see at a football game - being brought over and there were more being brought over if there wasn't enough space, there were the huge lights that were as tall as buildings but were bright enough that they lit up the whole field

After an hour I had word from many of the vampire community and Hunters lycan pack that they had agreed to come and it would be midnight in less than an hour.

Hunter met me about half an hour after I left the house and told me that the guys and my brother were still there and I didn't know what to do, the minutes were going by quickly and I was soon notified that the vampires were here, they were early but that was a good thing.

Within a few seconds there were over two hundred vampires in front of me and I was shocked to say the least, I knew that they would want to help but I never knew that this many of them are up to it, Hunter was just about as amazed as I was and a smile spread across my face and I started.

"Welcome, I am well aware that you all know why you are here, I have decided to create my own pack and I have blessings from both my parents and the vampire council which means I am free to chose who I will help and who I will trust enough to join me, so far these humans have killed vampires, werewolves and lycans alike and that makes me feel terrible", they were all looking towards me.

"Now I know that you all know who I am and my parents but on this ground I am not my kingdoms leader, I am both Luna and leader of this pack, all I need is a raise of hands of those who do not wish to join",they all seemed a little hesitant but I carried on.

"But I want you to know before you chose, we will also be uniting with a pack of werewolves and a pack of lycans, so those who object please raise your hand and leave", to my surprise no one left and we waited a while for everyone else.

Soon the field was covered with the 3 species and instead of fighting they were siting and talking and by the looks of it, becoming friends.

"Okay I explained on the phone and I want to thank you all for coming, and now you know what is going on I would like you all to listen up", I was about to carry on talking until I heard my name being called, "Skylar", I turned to see my parents, the council, the guys and Max walking over to us, the vampire community rose as they saw them and I smiled, I hugged my dad and then my mom, "what are you doing here".

"Do you really think that we would miss history being made, at ease everyone", dad said and addressed the last bit towards the vampires and they all sat back down, "looks like this was quite a turnout, I am proud of you sweetie", I hugged him again, "thank you dad".

I smiled at the guys as they went to sit with the others and I was glad that they decided to join us.

"As I was saying, I would like you to meet your leaders which I have chosen and due to the three different species there will be twelve leaders, four for each and I want you all to know, we are not just uniting forces we are uniting our communities, but I have to say we are going to need a huge pack house now, never knew that this many would stand by us, werewolves please rise", turns out that some of Micheal's werewolves joined as well.