Cake Confession - Murasakibara Atsushi -

Normal POV

You are a cheerful girl.You always hangout together with Himuro and Murasakibara. Sometimes, you just baked a cake with Murasakibara since you are a cake lover, or a sweets lover.

You really liked him, but you never really showed it. Unconsciously, because you seemed like more into Himuro, people thought that you liked Himuro. Little did you know, this makes Murasakibara sad.

One day, Murasakibara wanted to talk to you. So, he offered to walk you home.

Time passed so quickly with you joking with him. It's already in front of your home. Then, "(y/n)-chin," He paused, "Uh.. I.. I like you, but.. Iknowyoulikemuro-chinsoyeahbye"

He started taking really fast and quickly walked home.

You wanted to call him back but he is already too far. You just stared at his walking fast-figure. You were shocked that he just bluntly confessed to you like that. You never expected him to be the one to confess to you.

That night, you tried calling him or texting him. He is ignoring you.. That broke your heart. After hours trying to text him, you finally give up. You then tried to sleep. But, you can't. Suddenly, an idea popped out to your mind.

You will bake a cake for him.

Time skippuuuuuuuuuu

It's 4 o'clock now. You baked the cake all night for him. You wrote, 'I love you' on the cake. You decided to sleep for a bit because it's too early to prepare for school.

After some time you wake up. You looked at the clock.. "Aahhhhh!!!! I'm late for school!!!!!!" 'Why didn't mom and dad wake me?!?!!!'

You left fast and bring the cake with you.

You then arrived at school late, but your frist priority is Murasakibara. You arrived at class late and said sorry to the teacher. Then, you suddenly ran to Murasakibara and said, "Atsushi!! Please accept this cake! This is my feeling for you!"

Murasakibara took the cake fast and opened it. He saw what is written on it and stared at it wide-eyed. You saw that and thought that it is cute.

You never imagined what is going to happen next. Murasakibara kissed you. Kissed. On the lips. You never expected that. You quickly kissed back. You didn't realize that you two did this in front of EVERYONE. The class is filled with the sound "Ohhh".

The teacher stared at you two. She seemed like fuming with anger. Murasakibara then said, "Gomen ne~, she's just too cute and I love her. I can't help but mark her as mine~"

Your face reddened at his words and punched him playfully. You mumbled, "Tch. So possessive.." and smiled lightly.

-------------------------------------

Murasakibara done! Sorry if it's short! Murasakibara is hard.. TT_TT

I'll make the others better! Thank you for reading! (;

Please comment and vote!!