Comfort

Long time no see everyone! So much has happened in the time I've been away, and I mean a LOT has happened. However, if you all would like to keep posted about what I am doing, feel free to check out my Twitter Page. My tag is @Inky_Spots! 

Baldi became increasingly concerned with you. You couldn't hold down food, and you would lose your voice. After your mother said it was alright for him to stay, you held yourself up in your room. It was quite odd. Couldn't you just sit down in the living room? You didn't even want to come down to eat anything. Your mother saw the look on his face. "Don't worry, they're usually like this." He blinked "Really?" She nodded. "They've always been stubborn, always thinking they can fix it themselves. Been like that since they're father left us all those years ago." She aid. Baldi couldn't believe it. No wonder they worked so hard, they worked hard and would do things by themselves, to not worry their mother. 

He stood, causing your mother to look confused. "Mr. Baldi? What are you doing?" He looked at her. "Don't worry, I will be right back." He walked away, going up the stairs. You bundled yourself up in your bed, cocooning yourself in your blanket. You hated feeling like this, but no way would you dare go down there, especially with your teacher of all people sitting on the couch. You'd finish the homework later, right now you just wanted to sleep. You felt yourself start to drift away into the abyss of unconsciousness. You finally felt your headache start to fade, that is until you heard a strange sound. It didn't take long to realize, that your door began to open. And there stood Baldi. 

Your eyes widened, as you rolled away from him. How in the hell did he even get in?! You always lock your door. "Y/N, this is enough." He said, walking into the room. "No! Stay away from me!" you rasped, coughing in between words. You suddenly felt yourself, being the blanket burrito that you are, being picked up. You squirmed. "Let me go!" "I don't think you're in no condition to protest Y/N." He said sternly. He walked out of your room, carrying you bridal style. Well, as best as someone could carry a blanket burrito bridal style. "Now. Unless you want your mother to see you acting like a toddler, I suggest you calm down." He said with a smile "I'm just taking you to the couch so we can make sure you don't get worse." 

You pouted, grumbling underneath the blanket. You were red faced, but you knew it was probably from the fever. Yeah, that's it, the fever. Baldi just hummed to himself, carrying you down the stairwell. "Oh my" You heard your mother chuckle. You glared at her from your cocoon. 

Baldi laid you on one of the couches. "There we go!" he said with a grin. "Now you won't have to move anywhere, you can watch tv while your mother and I make sure you don't feel worse." You saw your mother smile at him. You just grumbled, snuggling underneath the blankets to hide your face. You could feel them staring at you, feeling the grins on their faces. Ugh, you were so embarrassed but you wouldn't dare show it. 

Baldi looked at the blanket bundle. He hid a chuckle behind his hand. "Aw..is the blanket burrito embarrassed?" He teased, causing you to grumble. He couldn't hold it, beginning to laugh. He continued to laugh until he got a face-full of pillows. The stunned look on his face, processing that you had hit him upside the head with a pillow, caused you to grin in victory. "How's that for embarrassed?" He heard you say, before you covered back up again. Your mother chuckled at him as well. 

After he snapped out of it, he smirked at the burrito. "Well played, Y/N, well played"