Shock

Hey guys! Inkfinite here- sorry for not updating in a long time. Updates will be slower-as college work and my job are kind of taking most of my time. I do sincerely apologize. However, feel free to check out my updated versions of my stories on "ArchiveofOurOwn." I also have a tumblr and twitter account! Feel free to follow me on there! Also-please check out addicted-to-the-fic on Tumblr as they have done fanart of my story "All Bark No Bite!" As well as other fanfictions. Again, I do sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. I will try to update more often, but it will be slow. 

For some reason however, it will not let me post links to my Tumblr or Twitter accounts. So, I will let you guys know that my Tumblr account name is the same as my Wattpad and Archive account. On twitter however, it is under "InkSpot". Feel free to follow me on either of those! And please check out my stories on ArchiveOfOurOwn if you haven't already! I would greatly appreciate it and would love to see all of your thoughts on it! Anyway, I hope you enjoy the chapter! Let me know what you think!

-Sincerely, Inkfinite

On the entire way home, you felt yourself tuning your mother out as you were lost in your own thoughts. The ice pack you felt on your face numbed the pain, which you were happy for. But you couldn't help but wonder why. Bully has never acted like that before, you wonder what changed. You wonder what happened in the detention room. You couldn't place the look that appeared in your mother's eyes. 

Or...the look in Baldi's eyes...

Your eyes widened, and shook the thought the thought away as you fought the heat rushing to your face. Why did THAT of all things come into your mind? You sigh. 

"What's wrong dear?" You heard your mother say. "Nothin' ma. I'm just tired is all." You both drove in silence till you got home, and once you did you just went straight to your room. You let yourself fall onto the mattress, face down. You groan in pain as your skin prickled uncomfortably as you started to feel pain once more. So, you turn on your back. You stared blankly up at your ceiling, you heard your mother moving around in the kitchen. You felt your eyes start to drift shut, and you let your mind wander. 

When you open your eyes, you look at your surroundings. You're in Baldi's classroom. Everyone is staring at you. "Y/N, are you alright?" A voice said. Turning, you look and find Baldi staring at you with concern. You open your mouth to speak, however Baldi cut you off. "This is the first time you have ever fallen asleep in my class." He said. Suddenly, everyone disappeared-leaving you as the only one besides your teacher in the classroom. You felt his hand on your forehead, you shrug him off. "H-Hey!" You say. Baldi smiles softly at you. "My dear, I was just concerned about you. Why do you push me away? I am your teacher after all!" He chuckles, much to your embarrassment. "I-I'm fine! Just a little tired is all." You say, looking away from him. 

However...the slight breath on your cheek caught your attention.

You whip your head around, only to find it mere inches from his. You shriek in surprise, falling backwards. Baldi catches you. "Hey now, Y/N are you sure you're ok?" You stare at him, and he gently puts you down. You get up,brushing yourself off. "Why Yeah, I'm fine. Like I said I'm just tired. I fell backwards because you got in my personal space." You hissed. Baldi, strangely enough, didn't seem phased at all. That caught you off guard, and it made all the more unnerving when he just continued to smile of all things. You marched right up to him. "Who are you and what have you done with my teacher?" He frowns "What are you talking about? I'm right here!" You frown as well, staring into his eyes. "No you're not! Baldi hates my guts! He doesn't ever smile at me as much as you are. So, I'm gonna ask again. Where-" You grab his collar, pulling him down to your teacher. "Is. My. Teacher?"  Baldi's features softened, and he smiled at you again. "What are you smiling for?!" You say, voice panicking. You don't know what's going on, or why this is happening-but you are going to find out one way or the other. He chuckles softly, putting his hand on your shoulder. "My dear Y/N, you seem a little stressed out." You scoff. "You think?! I don't know who you are, or what's going on! Explain yourself!" 

"Why, You're here-at school. And you are correct- I do get quite frustrated when I can't get you to fail any question or problem I throw at you. But I do not hate you! I find it quite fun!" You let go of him, but felt your heart quicken as he doesn't let go of you. "You see, I've been quite..bored for a while now. You are quite the challenge! It's going to be fun playing your little game." You manage to shake him off, running to the door, but it disappears as soon as you reach it. In fact-the entire classroom disappears. 

"Y/N." You whirl around. There he is, standing there-inches away from you. "What are you talking about?! Have you gone insane?!"  "No." He says. "I am simply implying that you and I will surely have fun with our little..battle." You just stare at him. "Ok. Yep. You've gone crazy-so if you don't wanna explain I'll just see myself out." You turn, but only find him in front of you. "What the heck?" You mumble. "I mean Y/N, that you and I will continue this little game of ours." "Wh-What game?! There is no game!" You scream at him. He starts to laugh, "My dear! This is a game. Don't you see? We continue to aggravate each other, tease each other-trying to outsmart the other. This simply will not do. One of us has to give, or something has to give anyway. Otherwise we shall play this game for all eternity." Your eyes widened. He leaned closer, you tried to move but you couldn't. "And you know what Y/N?" You stare into his gaze. "What?" You say, glaring at him. He closes the gap between you, and you felt his lips on yours. It felt like forever, but in reality, it was mere seconds. He pulled away, grinning wickedly at your dazed expression. "I can't wait to win."

You open your eyes, and you sit up suddenly. You realized that it was just a dream. You put your hand to your forehead-moving your hand through your hair. That was a dream? No it couldn't be-it seemed so real.You recalled the events that occurred, and you froze. You didn't even realize when your hand brushed your lips. You immediately felt your cheeks heating up, but you tried to ignore it as Baldi's final words came to you. You chuckled to yourself, letting yourself fall backwards onto the bed. 

"I'd like to see you try Baldi. " 

Notes:

Let the games begin.