Chapter Twenty-Two

**Warning: slight explicit content at the beginning. It's not bad, but just thought you should be told in case.**

We return home with two leashes, two collars with tags, two dog beds, a big bag of dog food, and a plethora of toys and treats. This pup is sure going to be spoiled. After setting everything up, I begin to cook dinner for us.

I begin to stir in some spaghetti in a pot when Bucky's spins me around to face him. He has me trapped against the counter, and he kisses my neck.
"Remember our deal before we went to the store?" He mumbles against my skin. His warm breath gives me goosebumps.
"I'm cooking dinner."
"I want dessert first," he growls. I sigh, and give into him. I tilt my head back to give him more access and close my eyes. He's licking and sucking my neck, causing a moan to leave my lips.

Bucky picks me up and carries me to the bedroom. I laugh as he throws me on the bed and crawls on top of me. He's quick to remove my clothes as well as my underwear.
"Bet Dr. Morgan can't do this," Bucky says with a smirk. He presses his metal thumb against my clit, and re-calibrates his arm. The vibration makes my back arch, and I moan out loudly.

I place my hand on the back of his neck, and pull his face to mine. I kiss his lips roughly, biting at his bottom lip.
"Make me believe I'm yours," I whisper once I pull away from the heated kiss. He smirks and quickly strips of his clothing. Without warning, Bucky thrusts himself inside me, making me scream in pleasure.
"Oh James," I moan.
"Baby I want you to scream my name. I want you to scream it so loud that the neighbors can hear. I want it to be the only name you'll remember after this." He thrusts deeper into me, and my orgasm rips through my body as pleasure sweeps over me like a wave.
"Oh God, James!" I moan louder. He's picked up his pace, and soon his own orgasm hits. I'm trying to control my breathing as he pulls out of me, and lays down beside me on his stomach. I roll over onto my side and lightly scratch his back. He sighs with content, and I kiss his right shoulder.
"Shit the spaghetti!" I exclaim, rushing down the hall, not even bothering to put clothes on.

I stir the pot so it doesn't bubble over. I strain it out in the sink, and as I'm doing so Bucky wraps his arms around my waist.
"Christmas is in a week. What do you want me to get you?" I ask him.
"All I want is you, baby," he says and I roll my eyes.
"I'm serious. I'll feel bad if I don't get you anything." I turn around and snake my arms around his neck.
"I don't know. You know me better than I know myself, so I'm sure whatever you choose I'll be happy with," he states.
"I love you," I whisper before pecking his lips.
"Love you too," he replies. "What about you? What do you want for Christmas?"
"I just want to be with you. I want to be happy, and I want you to be as well," I say.
"That was just as bad as mine," he says with a laugh.
"Alright go get dressed while I set the table." I smile at Buck before rushing up the stairs.

***

It's Christmas Eve, and Buck and I are supposed to head over to Stark Tower for Christmas Eve dinner provided by Pepper.

I'm in the bathroom, adding a light lipgloss onto my lips when Bucky calls for me.
"Okay I'm coming!" I holler back. I take one last glance of my outfit in the full-length mirror. I'm dressed in maroon skinny jeans, a cream sleeveless top covered in lace, a dark teal cardigan, and brown lace-up booties. I smile at my reflection before walking down the hall where Buck is waiting. I smile when I see him wearing a blue cardigan over a gray t-shirt.
"What's so amusing?" He questions, noticing my expression.
"Nothing. You just look great," I reply, lightly pecking his lips.
"Same to you," he mumbles against my lips as he pulls me closer to continue kissing him.
"C'mon we have to go," I say, pushing against his chest. He whines, but let's me go.

I follow him towards the door, and grab Nadia's leash. She had been invited to come as well. Bucky claims it's because I'm too nervous to leave her alone at night which is true. She comes running from the bedroom at the sound of her leash. I giggle as she licks my face while I try to clip it onto her collar.
"She gets to kiss you more than I do," Bucky huffs, standing at the door. I laugh and follow him out. As I catch up to him after locking our door, I kiss his cheek.
"Are you happy?" He asks, taking my hand in his flesh one.
"Of course. Are you?"
"I couldn't be happier."